+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - What Song (s) You Listening To Today?

OT - What Song (s) You Listening To Today?

Do share your tastes, maybe even a linky.

Top song for me today was - Venus by Bananarama.

Honourable mentions:

Sorry - Justin Bieber (yeah yeah, I'm a fan, so what?)

Take it on the run - REO Spedwagon

Lillibulero - The Phillip Jones Ensemble

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&r...ZFzxe4gj-Pa1ol

Portishead - Glory Box. The great Beth Gibbons at her finest

The Stone Roases - Guernica

Alison Krause - When you say Nothing At All

Zombies - Time of The Season

Muse - Uprising

....and a link just for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog

Oh and for old times' sake

Justice - Safe & Sound : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXj8FM7lTrw (but it is ****)

I prefer the Zombies - Time of the Season...

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    I prefer the Zombies - Time of the Season...
    Aye, but when did we last have a poster called Rams4Zombies ?

Probably the best song I've heard today was Randy Crawford " rainy night in Georgia At the moment I'm listening to Royal Bloods album "How did we get so dark " I can remember the Zombies Colin Blunstone great unusual voice along with Rod Argents keyboard playing saw them doing a concert earlier this year on Vintage TV still got it but not really my taste

Earth Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland fav
    Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Armed Forces
    Rolling Stones - everything
    Matt Bianco - anything with Doo Wop in it
    Trad Jazz - can't beat Kenny Ball turning purple with Midnight in Moscow or Samantha

Pretty varied hey??

Last five
    Gizmodrome - Man In The Mountain
    Geator Davis - Sweet Woman's Love
    Truly Lover Trio - El Camino Real
    Bob Butfoy - Gay Tony
    Sarah Vista - Get Three Coffins Ready

What makes my list a bit unique is that I was texted by a member of Gizmodrome yesterday (Roger may be able to work out who by deduction), and I've spoken to Bob, Marcel from Truly Lover Trio and Sarah in the last 24 hours.

Next up:

Black Country Communion - Black Country, one member of which I chat with regularly about football with (Wolves fan)

Rejoice in my desperate attempts to cling onto the outer regions of the music biz! Gotta say, I bow to anyone who's DJ'd on a Martha Reeves bill though.
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 07-11-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Pinnacle of my "career" to date Andy and may well stay that way. Engineers in Henlow, Bedfordshire Friday December 1st then up to Derby to watch the Burton game on the 2nd. Fly back on the Sunday.

Week's holiday from this Sunday. When I get back I have been asked to do a 2 hour demo show for a new internet radio station starting up in Cyprus in the first quarter of next year. Might even have to move there if it works out....... there is still life in this old dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Last five
    Gizmodrome - Man In The Mountain
    Geator Davis - Sweet Woman's Love
    Truly Lover Trio - El Camino Real
    Bob Butfoy - Gay Tony
    Sarah Vista - Get Three Coffins Ready

What makes my list a bit unique is that I was texted by a member of Gizmodrome yesterday (Roger may be able to work out who by deduction), and I've spoken to Bob, Marcel from Truly Lover Trio and Sarah in the last 24 hours.

Next up:

Black Country Communion - Black Country, one member of which I chat with regularly about football with (Wolves fan)

Rejoice in my desperate attempts to cling onto the outer regions of the music biz! Gotta say, I bow to anyone who's DJ'd on a Martha Reeves bill though.
    I will hazard Stuart Copeland on a double or quits basis having won the Dave Webb case of beer....

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I will hazard .... having won the Dave Webb case of beer....
    Pah! Nothing beats the prizes on offer in my prediction contest!

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)