+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - What Song (s) You Listening To Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    On the subject of good and bad music, my view is that music by and large is for the young of the day.
    Our parents basically hated our music.
    So it's the same now with the music today.
    But for me I like all music. Classical, hard rock, metal, trance, hip hop etc. All's good with me.
    Make your bl**dy mind up, you sound like a politician. 70s rock here, Led Zep Bad co free Deep Purple Thin Lizzy Van Halen Montrose Robin Trower Black Sabbath Motorhead all the NWOBHM bands (OK that was 80s) and of course the mighty Budgie.

Fred Titmus wasn't he a spinner for Middle*** CCC ?
    What happened to Fred?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramfantastic View Post
    Fred Titmus wasn't he a spinner for Middle*** CCC ?
    What happened to Fred?
    Retired on the income of the acid-sensitive paper he invented

speedboat propeller removed some of his toes on a Caribbean tour in 1967. Not as comprehensive as the Kirsty McColl incident but....

sometimes to can be a real Lil Andy

A massive loss Kirsty. Tragic, absolutely tragic.
    Thanks for link RR, memories!!

Al Bowlly

Al Bowlly was a tragic loss too.

A German parachute bomb hit his flat and blew the bedroom door clean off it hinges and killed him outright.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    On the subject of good and bad music, my view is that music by and large is for the young of the day.
    Our parents basically hated our music.
    So it's the same now with the music today.
    But for me I like all music. Classical, hard rock, metal, trance, hip hop etc. All's good with me.
    Have to disagree Rom. Think that used to be the case but things have changed. Our parents hated our music because, in the sixties, music became synonymous with a lifestyle that challenged authority for the first time. Today it’s different. There’s a huge overlap between what I listen to and what my kids listen to. I go to concerts with my (grown up) kids and I don’t think that’s unusual these days. Look at Glastonbury, or many of the more ordinary concert venues, and the age range is huge.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 13-11-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Have to disagree Rom. Think that used to be the case but things have changed. Our parents hated our music because, in the sixties, music became synonymous with a lifestyle that challenged authority for the first time. Today it’s different. There’s a huge overlap between what I listen to and what my kids listen to. I go to concerts with my (grown up) kids and I don’t think that’s unusual these days. Look at Glastonbury, or many of the more ordinary concert venues, and the age range is huge.

That's good to hear. Yes we must appreciate the music of today.

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)