+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pigs Over 23's 2 - Blades Under 18's 1

Pigs Over 23's 2 - Blades Under 18's 1

Pigs on Owlstalk creaming themselves about the win. They should just look at the teams and realise who has the best future.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Pigs on Owlstalk creaming themselves about the win. They should just look at the teams and realise who has the best future.
    They'll grab at any old straw.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    They'll grab at any old straw.
    Then lie on it.

Wow, they really are excited..

Noticed this comment "Men against boys in second half ".

Bearing in mind they played £12m worth of first teamers against a side that isn't shaving regularly, I think men vs boys is about right!

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Wow, they really are excited..

Noticed this comment "Men against boys in second half ".

Bearing in mind they played £12m worth of first teamers against a side that isn't shaving regularly, I think men vs boys is about right!
    Yep that’s what I thought. They really are a sad set of straw clutchers aren’t they? We must really have hurt them when we thrashed the feckers in the derby.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Yep that’s what I thought. They really are a sad set of straw clutchers aren’t they? We must really have hurt them when we thrashed the feckers in the derby.
    We should tek it as a MASSIVE compliment that they're so happy to have won the mini derby,i mean listenin to em pre season they cudda turned out their can**** staff and hammered us in the Derby,but we all know what happened in THE BOUNCIN DAY MASSACRE don't we? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    A sad set of straw clutchers.......... try saying that 10 times after a pint or two

didnt hear much from em when our under 18s beat em 3 0 other week in a more even experience wise clash

post should have read pigs 10mill team 2 blades 10 grand team 1 utb ftp