+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunderland anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Here we go again speculation will PH go will there be a takeover who knows it's all out of our hands whatever happens
    Again. I asked what YOU would do Dooali... not what he should !!

I wouldn't take it , club on the decline and you won't get the time to sort it out root and branch which is what's required .

No I'd bide my time for a better job , give my current job everything I've got but I'd be looking to move on when a decent job comes up .

Compo here... then go when shifted art
    but not Sunderland
    Hang on here, Pay off.... this fella will always get a job for a long time based on the history over the last 18 months.....
    Danny Wilson has....

Alot of managers live off their best spells. You can't be a roaring success everywhere.

George Graham good at Arsenal but cra p at Leeds n' Tottenham.

Danny Wilson brilliant here first time but a failure given what he was tasked with elsewhere even though his win ratio suggests otherwise.

David Moyes great at Everton cr ap everywhere else.

What would I do Jules it's got nothing to do with me I'm not the owner and I'm sure PH has his own thoughts of whatever might happen it's his decision

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    What would I do Jules it's got nothing to do with me I'm not the owner and I'm sure PH has his own thoughts of whatever might happen it's his decision
    That’s the thing about forums, we,can imagine, and say what we would,do

Wouldn't touch it - it's a poisoned chalice!

5/6 for Hecky to Sunderland, somebody knows something for the odds to come down like the ave. Am readying myself for heartbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    5/6 for Hecky to Sunderland, somebody knows something for the odds to come down like the ave. Am readying myself for heartbreak.
    Well if he takes it then good luck to him , I think he'd be barmy but they are a huge club , top stadium and undoubtedly the money will be double what he gets here minimum .

He owes this club nothing .

He owes us nowt animal your right, a the money should set him up, its him or karanka joint favourites so its 50/50 whether he gets it anyway, he ruled himself out tho so a cant understand why the odds went nuts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast