+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil redfearn

Neil redfearn

Very complimentary about us,good article sorry it's not a link but if you expand it you can read it like I did

Name:  IMG_0228.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  98.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Very complimentary about us,good article sorry it's not a link but if you expand it you can read it like I did

Name:  IMG_0228.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  98.5 KB
    I thought he'd passed away when i saw this thread Bully,then i remembered it's me that's the grim reaper. I hope things are lookin up for your Mrs and you mi owd pal.UTCB

Had tough few weeks pal got a week off now so hope to get back on track hope you are well are you thinkin about adding to the family again yet a house isn't a home without a dog in it

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Had tough few weeks pal got a week off now so hope to get back on track hope you are well are you thinkin about adding to the family again yet a house isn't a home without a dog in it
    My oldest 2 sons both have dogs,the 2nd born has a pup abart 18weeks old(Border Collie) and she spends more time wi us than she does him and along wi the Big Labrador(Donkey) my oldest's got we really don't need one of our own mate.We both still miss our Beautiful SANDY alot.I sincerely hope your lass's health starts to improve ASAP,pass on my regards please.UTCB

That's good that you're getting a canine fix,I hope she starts improving soon too m8 but there's no sign of it so far