+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/t Mass resignation from Secret TV What's App group

O/t Mass resignation from Secret TV What's App group

23 female presenters have been secretly 'talking' and comparing notes via a secret Whats App group.

The spokesperson( gender fluid) stated that the group of women were disgusted at the ***ism in the industry.

Fiona stated that everyone of the group had got their 250K jobs because of their rather posh first names,their good looks and smart clothes.

She went on to say that none of them knew anything about the weather,current affairs or the offside rule and they were all devastated that they had got their jobs by virtue of non academic factors.

She suggested that TV producers and directors should in future give the Sharrons Tracey's and those with faces only a mother would love a go at earning vast amounts of cash for doing very little.

Actually this hasn't happened!

Legal disclaimer...any resemblance between the App mentioned and any other App that you may have heard of is purely coincidental.
    Last edited by kempo; 08-11-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    23 female presenters have been secretly 'talking' and comparing notes via a secret Whats App group.

The spokesperson( gender fluid) stated that the group of women were disgusted at the ***ism in the industry.

Fiona stated that everyone of the group had got their 250K jobs because of their rather posh first names,their good looks and smart clothes.

She went on to say that none of them knew anything about the weather,current affairs or the offside rule and they were all devastated that they had got their jobs by virtue of non academic factors.

She suggested that TV producers and directors should in future give the Sharrons Tracey's and those with faces only a mother would love a go at earning vast amounts of cash for doing very little.

Actually this hasn't happened!

Legal disclaimer...any resemblance between the App mentioned and any other App that you may have heard of is purely coincidental.
    Like it K.

There's nearly as many female sports reporters at grounds for Soccer Saturday on Sky as there are blokes.

But they all have body hair

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    But they all have body hair

Most of them have voices like scraping fingernails down a blackboard.

Thank you for the contribution Geeter.

I have just had an email from my friend big rich and it seems that your post has made me the most read poster in the history of Millersmad.

I have to admiss( sic) that I am very proud indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Thank you for the contribution Geeter.

I have just had an email from my friend big rich and it seems that your post has made me the most read poster in the history of Millersmad.

I have to admiss( sic) that I am very proud indeed.
    Most people would prefer quality to quantity though.... asking people to comment on incidents that never happened is puzzling, to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Most people would prefer quality to quantity though.... asking people to comment on incidents that never happened is puzzling, to say the least
    It's only puzzling if you don't understand the underlying point mike.

Next time I will try and keep it simple just for you.

I am way down the posting table by the way but top of the read list according to big rich so it seems you have got things wrong again.