+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Priti Patel

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Games within Games.....they prefer to give or take the more serious moves person to person - being the main reason why they travel and meet - sometimes under the ruse of trade deals or some other fatuous excuse....so was this just another of their pretty plays - where the pretending naughty is a go-between delivering a proposal to advance an action to a pre-planned outcome somewhere down the line, but anyway - who cares a jot for these lap-dog stooges, well...I guess the MSM do....those other messenger lackey's who wait on the crap and without question - beam it out to those who'll take their fictions for fact....and all under the watchful sniggering gaze of the other - great pretenders....the so-called leaders, goverments..... all hanging on the same dirty clothesline, each the same, taking turns at spreading the same old twisted yarns....for those who write the rules.
    It just seems to role off your tongue Norder, very good

Tell us more Norder, who are 'they', 'those who write the rules' ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Tell us more Norder, who are 'they', 'those who write the rules' ?
    We have Maybot and the DUP, a hapless Brexit negotiation team, a useless Foreign Secretary, resignations of two cabinet Ministers for various nefarious activities, a Government without a real and tangible majority, **** discovered by the police on Green's Parliamentary computers, a pound in freefall and loads more nonsense to cope with. I hope Norder's "they and those" can finagle a way to get Corbyn in with a large enough majority to have a crack at sorting this rubbish out.

Lord Sugar (another very dodgy character) was on LBC this morning, he said May should let Corbyn do the Brexit negotiations and then after 3 years of Mess the Tories could come back and clear the mess up

I'm not siding with Labour or Tories BT, they are both as bad as each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Lord Sugar (another very dodgy character) was on LBC this morning, he said May should let Corbyn do the Brexit negotiations and then after 3 years of Mess the Tories could come back and clear the mess up

I'm not siding with Labour or Tories BT, they are both as bad as each other.
    I used to think that the quality of politicians was extremely poor --nowadays,I just hope that some would at least reach that standard!

I think a better display of morality and decency was on display in Caligula!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We have Maybot and the DUP, a hapless Brexit negotiation team, a useless Foreign Secretary, resignations of two cabinet Ministers for various nefarious activities, a Government without a real and tangible majority, **** discovered by the police on Green's Parliamentary computers, a pound in freefall and loads more nonsense to cope with. I hope Norder's "they and those" can finagle a way to get Corbyn in with a large enough majority to have a crack at sorting this rubbish out.
    I got the impression that Norder was alluding to some higher authority, some shadowy people or organisation pulling the strings in the background. These people have a plan, they're manipulating us, they know what they're doing, which must then exclude both the Tory government and the Labour opposition, neither of whom patently have a clue what they're doing, or even what they want to do.

I thought when "they" put Blair into power we had finally cracked it but he just sank billions of dollars into their coffers with stolen oil revenue!

We need a revolution and we need it now. Only problem is I have no idea who we would hang from the lamp posts.

This one would do for starters...

Attachment 7139

''....We need a revolution and we need it now. Only problem is I have no idea who we would hang from the lamp posts.
    This one would do for starters...

The only problam with that BT ,is there may not be enough lamp posts ??

By the way as I walked over and around mount Sinai last week, I saw this really old man with this very long beard he was cutting about 9 tablets out of stone , I asked but why 9 ? He said 2 was not enough for todays lot?? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

We need a revolution and we need it now. Only problem is I have no idea who we would hang from the lamp posts.
    The problem I have with the revolution BT, is that one day it will all be over, and there'll still be some ******* in charge telling everyone else what they can or can't do. and I have this funny feeling that this ******* won't be me or you. So on that basis, as Deborah might say, 'I'm out'.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)