+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yet another McBrewer cry fest on Footy Heaven toneet

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I aint seen owt from Mcpigultyt on here Marvin,unless he's postin as TT or Carped iem. UTCB

To be fair mate i dint think you'd be the one to put mi spellin r8,i aint sayin you're not educated but i expected others to do the correctin but at least you did it wiout bein patronisin for which i truly am grateful.I had to smile just as Buchan was puttin fone darn on the thick pig,he said it's always nice to hear a Mick rant and in't background ya could hear em tryin to say it weren't a rant but he'd reached his cut off point. UTCB
    His cut off point should be when he picks the phone up, or his neck.

I aint seen owt from Mcpigultyt on here Marvin,unless he's postin as TT or Carped iem. UTCB
    I wasn't going to bite, but **** it. Go screw yourself, you pathetic ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    There is a certain irony in someone criticising a pig for defending everything the owner does.

Obviously no one to compare with McBrewer on here, honestly," 'cos once I said Robson was rubbish so I'm not a yes man, no, no, honestly I'm not mi owd pal"

Thats what Rawmarsh Pig ses when he goes on RS,ive not come on to talk about Sheffield United............but rant rant rant

Just to think you called me Nasty as well, dearie me.UTCB

Getting a bit feisty on here

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Getting a bit feisty on here
    D'ya think we need one or two grunters back on here so the angry/grumpy BLADES can vent their anger towards them instead of fellow BLADES (or TRUE BLADES) Marvin? UTCB

If you hadn't lowered yourself to putting in a pathetic little dig, I wouldn't have said anything. You're like the annoying kid at school who just wants attention.

If you hadn't lowered yourself to putting in a pathetic little dig, I wouldn't have said anything. You're like the annoying kid at school who just wants attention.
    You told me to go **** myself and called me a **** but i'm like the annoyin at School eh?The comment abart Mcpigultyt possibly postin as you & TT was said very much in tongue in cheek,which a poster as clever as you ought to have known but i think ya just like slaverin at or abart me,but hey ho that's fine. In my humble opinion you ought to chill out mi owd pal,yes we have differin views on some things but as i've tried to explain it's a forum i don't tek what's said too seriously,your comments abart me just make me chuckle.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 10-11-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast