+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Priti Patel

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Reading this thread and seeing how very few people on this site support Corbyn's Labour and then looking at the position for voters as whole (40%) it does confirm the impression that Notts fans are largely old and male, and in some cases, bigoted. Someone referred to Owen Jones as 'queer', and it passed unnoticed. On other forums with proper moderation, calling someone 'queer' would earn a ban. But it's homophobia not racism, so that's OK on here.

Here's a link which shows a breakdown of voting in the last election, which maybe shows why so few on here support Labour. Women are more likely to vote Labour than men, as are the well educated, and people working full-time. Just the uneducated male coffin dodgers in the Tory camp now.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2017/06/13...eral-election/
    I've just been on a GayPride website to check if the word "queer" is acceptable (don't worry, I sterilised my laptop afterwards) and apparently it's perfectly OK...... "they" love it....so, just to wind up the LGBT Community, I suggest we all start calling them something really offensive.................... like shirt-lifters and carpet-munchers again?

Suggesting that someone gets a ban for calling someone a Queer....Crikey Bo, whatever happened to Free Speech?....Oh yes, I remember the days when you could type P**i into a computer without the obligatory asterisks

https://www.pride.com/queer/2015/8/0...use-word-queer

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I've just been on a GayPride website to check if the word "queer" is acceptable (don't worry, I sterilised my laptop afterwards) and apparently it's perfectly OK...... "they" love it....so, just to wind up the LGBT Community, I suggest we all start calling them something really offensive.................... like shirt-lifters and carpet-munchers again?

Suggesting that someone gets a ban for calling someone a Queer....Crikey Bo, whatever happened to Free Speech?....Oh yes, I remember the days when you could type P**i into a computer without the obligatory asterisks

https://www.pride.com/queer/2015/8/0...use-word-queer
    Yes, they openly describe non practitioners as 'Straight' insomuch saying they're not, which I accept. So utilising the opposite of the word 'Straight' how about them accepting being described as 'Bent' or 'Curved' - No harm in that is there?

I'm done now ......... tired and weary of all this PC bollox and human rights crap. Same with Brexit ........ all the effing wailing and moaning by people. The vote was cast ...end of story. At last Theresa has shown some steel and will push law through that guarantees we come out and finally shut up, above all .... the BBC.

Now watch the EU suddenly change it's tune. Britain bows to nobody - Rule Britannia!

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Same with Brexit ........ all the effing wailing and moaning by people. The vote was cast ...end of story. At last Theresa has shown some steel and will push law through that guarantees we come out and finally shut up, above all .... the BBC. Now watch the EU suddenly change it's tune. Britain bows to nobody - Rule Britannia!
    I'm sure that laughable viewpoint will help you sleep at night, but you do realise May has already offered them 20 billion euros of our cash to say goodbye? I'm afraid that's Britain already bowing to the EU, and Mrs May is going to have to bow a whole lot lower before the EU take her seriously. You are rapidly becoming funnier than Soccerman with your grasp of politics!

Yes, they openly describe non practitioners as 'Straight' insomuch saying they're not, which I accept. So utilising the opposite of the word 'Straight' how about them accepting being described as 'Bent' or 'Curved' - No harm in that is there?

a!
    You've always struck me as a man of the world Serious. Don’t tell me you’ve never fancied a bit of of bum fun with an attractive young man.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm sure that laughable viewpoint will help you sleep at night, but you do realise May has already offered them 20 billion euros of our cash to say goodbye? I'm afraid that's Britain already bowing to the EU, and Mrs May is going to have to bow a whole lot lower before the EU take her seriously. You are rapidly becoming funnier than Soccerman with your grasp of politics!
    Hi loser .... Thanks for the compliment. The facts are I'm sure Joe and I have no complaints with our lot concerning our political views
    although you suggest we have no grasp of them. Time will tell won't it - or will you disagree on that? Your grasp of business is non existent so please stop talking money. Has it struck you this may be approximately the amount we would have paid to the end of the current fiscal period had we remained and the PM is prepared to honour this amount. A little different to the £60 billion by the way that was being bandied about by the EU originally.

Anyway m'duck ....... I'm happy, even Anna S is altering her views or have you noticed? Yes I'm content .... going to open a bottle of reserve chardonnay, enjoy a cigar, watch the rest of the football and sleep like a top.

Isn't life grand XX

No my old son

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You've always struck me as a man of the world Serious. Don’t tell me you’ve never fancied a bit of of bum fun with an attractive young man.
    Funny thing you mentioned that Fatso.

Not one bit in answer to your question. I've been fortunate enough to have had more girlfriends than most .... and still have although I must confess to now having to use the blue pills for more than twice a night - honest!

Has it struck you this may be approximately the amount we would have paid to the end of the current fiscal period had we remained and the PM is prepared to honour this amount. A little different to the £60 billion by the way that was being bandied about by the EU originally.
    Do you honestly think that the final divorce bill will be closer to 20 billion than 60 billion? I don't.

I know that typing things like "Britain bows to nobody - Rule Britannia!" gives you a warm glow inside and takes you back to your sixties dreamland, but have you ever considered moving in to the real world?

Do you honestly think that the final divorce bill will be closer to 20 billion than 60 billion? I don't.

I know that typing things like "Britain bows to nobody - Rule Britannia!" gives you a warm glow inside and takes you back to your sixties dreamland, but have you ever considered moving in to the real world?
    It certainly does but then I was fortunate enough to live in it. First marriage, first house, first £1000 salary, first company car,proper police forces, yes excellent times. The real world EP? Well certainly not the world of today - that's why I'm out of it and happily cocooned in my little private retirement bubble with like minded friends. No - I pay my dues, go fishing on a private lake, watch and help local cricket, potter around at home, go for a run and a pint in my old X Type and generally do not get involved in the real world anymore apart from helping organise occasional sporting events for charity. One final shot Citizen Smith ........ Our bet... how about me betting you another £25 that the amount of the Brexit 'severance' cash will not exceed £30 billion. We should know within the next few weeks. You win - you keep the original £25, I win you give me £50 - but no payouts until we know. I couldn't be fairer than that and in fact think I'm being generous in answering your challenge.

All done as honourable Englishmen naturally.

It certainly does but then I was fortunate enough to live in it. First marriage, first house, first £1000 salary, first company car,proper police forces, yes excellent times. The real world EP? Well certainly not the world of today - that's why I'm out of it and happily cocooned in my little private retirement bubble with like minded friends. No - I pay my dues, go fishing on a private lake, watch and help local cricket, potter around at home, go for a run and a pint in my old X Type and generally do not get involved in the real world anymore apart from helping organise occasional sporting events for charity. One final shot Citizen Smith ........ Our bet... how about me betting you another £25 that the amount of the Brexit 'severance' cash will not exceed £30 billion. We should know within the next few weeks. You win - you keep the original £25, I win you give me £50 - but no payouts until we know. I couldn't be fairer than that and in fact think I'm being generous in answering your challenge.

All done as honourable Englishmen naturally.
    I'd willingly take your offer but unfortunately, unlike our first bet, there will be no definitive answer on this one in that the exact figure won't be announced. It will all be rhetoric and media claims from both sides, with a few billion added on by the EU and taken off by the Tories.

I'd willingly take your offer but unfortunately, unlike our first bet, there will be no definitive answer on this one in that the exact figure won't be announced. It will all be rhetoric and media claims from both sides, with a few billion added on by the EU and taken off by the Tories.
    Hmmmn ........ Admittedly there is that way of looking at it which may well be factual. However I'm still happy to let the first bet ride (if I win) and see what transpires regarding the amount of the settlement. Of course it probably won't be in a one off payment and as you say will be spun so no side appears to lose face. Probably no one outside of Parliament will ever know the final figure but I'm happy to continue the bet and accept the "official" figure put out, which has to happen. So to reiterate, I think the final settlement will be below £30 billion and anything over that - you win!

Fox Norton apparently has been training well.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast