+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fizzy Pop v Crusaders

Quote Originally Posted by RaysRedEye View Post
    How do you do go about NOT entering this competition? (Apart from being in the SPL)

Quite simply withdraw or make it known beforehand that you do not wish to be entered into it. It can't be that difficult? The way the competition is going, it won't last long. Either we make it into something worthwhile, or we evacuate it from our set up like a much needed bowel movement.

Yesterday we missed a golden opportunity to keep the momentum going with the new boss in place and to prepare for the weeks ahead. Now there's a very grey cloud hanging over the place, not so much because of the result, but by the performance. Laz could have seen how the main team performed and used that in his preparations, but now he has to wait for the Falkirk game to find out what kind of attitude he is getting.
    Last edited by RAM1971; 12-11-2017 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    A few doom posts on here. Dont care. If we cant be fired up for falkirk with a proper team on park might as well all pack up and go
    Home.

Utd hit new low - LMFAO.

P!sh comp our kids and fringe players are poor i grant that. Next Sunday thats the start.

SRYB
    Exactly. Yesterday's defeat will have no bearing whatsoever for the Falkirk game.

"we are now deflated" "cloud hanging over us".

Lol.

Drama queen.

Apologies if this is trolling

If Edge , Keatings and McMullan are now kept a distance from the first team as a consequence of today's game it has been very worthwhile exercise for Shabba.

Onwards and upwards without them

Agree with last few posts, it really is the equivalent of a Development game. Only one player from yesterday, Fyvie, has a realistic chance of playing from the start next week.

There will be a big crowd next week, strong team, new manager buzz and there will even be a pantomime villain in place, in the shape of wee PH.

Bring it on!

I also agree with those annoyed by the lack of performance from the fringe players - surely footballers should be bursting a gut every game to impress the manager, ESPECIALLY his first phucking game in charge.

My young lad was at the game, he didn't think it was as bad as some are saying. He quite enjoyed the game and thought we should have won (N'Koyi missed a good chance at 1-9?)

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    A few doom posts on here. Dont care. If we cant be fired up for falkirk with a proper team on park might as well all pack up and go
    Home.

Utd hit new low - LMFAO.

P!sh comp our kids and fringe players are poor i grant that. Next Sunday thats the start.

SRYB
    'Arabs hit new low'. Headline from the Scotsman mate. I didn't make it up. I'm glad you think it's funny though, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerPetric View Post
    I also agree with those annoyed by the lack of performance from the fringe players - surely footballers should be bursting a gut every game to impress the manager, ESPECIALLY his first phucking game in charge.

My young lad was at the game, he didn't think it was as bad as some are saying. He quite enjoyed the game and thought we should have won (N'Koyi missed a good chance at 1-9?)
    Agreed.

Shabba now knows where he stands, he'll have to do it without any assistance from many of the players out there yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofballer View Post
    Agreed.

Shabba now knows where he stands, he'll have to do it without any assistance from many of the players out there yesterday.
    So that means to me that we are now back at the Hamilton game, plus many other games in Rays days, where we dont have an option to put on the bench that can either change a game, or replace like for like.

Out of the injured, Briels will need a game or 2 to prove his worth to Shabba, but Toshney will also need to do that and we dont have an option for that now other than a competitive game.

I did find it quite interesting watching the bench with Laurie and Shabba being quite animated during their discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    'Arabs hit new low'. Headline from the Scotsman mate. I didn't make it up. I'm glad you think it's funny though, I don't.
    No I saw that - Dundee fan writes headline and also calls team arabs - clever stuff. Thats what is funny.

Do i believe we hit a new low yesterday - no even close. Again my perspective Im no laughing at any defeat - and certainly if the older players couldnt turn on a performance yesterday that speaks volumes for their mental attitude and/or ability. Im no laughing at that either.

phuck it i give up with positive posts - it was much easier when i was negative all the time

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post

Just shows how awful the press are up here, surely anyone doing the slightest bit of research would see we played a completely different Xi to the last two league games and the headline would reflect the reality

"shadow United side beaten by Crusaders"
    etc

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)