+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fizzy Pop v Crusaders

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Shedka's trying to Judge (Fudge) Shabba on what happened in todays game???... I actually thought he had more savvy than that.

I hope losing today in a pointless cup while making 11 changes doesn't break our momentum for the Falkirk game.
    Sounds like he's twisting your melon man! Just watched the Manager's post match and he was not impressed at what he witnessed. He's seen first hand how some are burdened by the Tangerine shirt. Let's not have a week of bickering now after a relatively calm week!

Has someone hacked Shedka's account? For a man who has put up with an affy amount over the past 3 years, telling us everything is still awesome at Tannadice.... that's about the third negative post this week!

Quote Originally Posted by GingerPetric View Post
    Has someone hacked Shedka's account? For a man who has put up with an affy amount over the past 3 years, telling us everything is still awesome at Tannadice.... that's about the third negative post this week!
    Nope it definitely him cos he's still slagging off other posters who don't agree with his viewpoint!

Bull

I think he's just finally realised how schite we've been the last 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    So you were judging the team today where half of them wont get near the 1st team starting 11 and the crowd (give them their due for going) that went to see a glorified development game but weren't up for it?.

Nae bather.
    You are looking for an argument or trolling

My initial post clearly states (despite no starters from the recent league games)

It was a crap game, crap turnout for the new managers first game, I expected more and that the ones who played today can have no complaints that they aren't starting, singled out Nkoyi who is gash

You are trying to twist something that isn't there, there was nothing negative towards Csaba who I'm fully behind and the usual suspects will turn on before I do

Definitely a case of you misunderstanding a post or trying to twist things

Thought King played well when he come on, Edge showed why he should only be a subby now unless an emergency,Keats disappointing today I thought he was good player, Quinn and Nkoyi punt them asap both dire today.The crowd looked less than the Linfield game ,anyone know what it was

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    You are looking for an argument or trolling

My initial post clearly states (despite no starters from the recent league games)

It was a crap game, crap turnout for the new managers first game, I expected more and that the ones who played today can have no complaints that they aren't starting, singled out Nkoyi who is gash

You are trying to twist something that isn't there, there was nothing negative towards Csaba who I'm fully behind and the usual suspects will turn on before I do

Definitely a case of you misunderstanding a post or trying to twist things
    That was my understanding of youre post. Forgetting about the young players today but Quinn, Edge, Keatings McMullen and Nkoyi were garbage today. So much for impressing the new manager and trying to get a start next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed69 View Post
    Thought King played well when he come on, Edge showed why he should only be a subby now unless an emergency,Keats disappointing today I thought he was good player, Quinn and Nkoyi punt them asap both dire today.The crowd looked less than the Linfield game ,anyone know what it was
    think it was listed as 2048

maybe ST is at it trying to raise funds for Shabba's promotion bonus

Like most folk, I'm not bothered we got beat today. What was concerning was not one of the fringe players took their opportunity to impress the new manager. Strange.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)