+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fizzy Pop v Crusaders

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Ok so 2-1 In the end.

Am I happy Utd lost? No.

Am I disappointed about being out? No.

Would I rather we weren't having to compete in this next season? Absolutely 100% yes.

And today's result frankly will help considerably toward the latter.

COYT and FTD.
    Lots of positives

Dev players get another runout in a competition environment in front of paying fans (ok not many)
    Shabba gets a free look at several players in live action
    Some squad players needed game time and got it
    We didn't lose to Linfield
    No more Fizzy pop distraction

Disappointed we lost? Of course. But it's the league as James says, the league and only the league

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Ok so 2-1 In the end.

Am I happy Utd lost? No.

Am I disappointed about being out? No.

Would I rather we weren't having to compete in this next season? Absolutely 100% yes.

And today's result frankly will help considerably toward the latter.

COYT and FTD.
    Yeah lot of youth some game time for Keats, McMullan, Quinn, Edge and Fyvie.

I bet only one of that team starts next week.

Agreed fully James.

Hopefully it was a good run-out for those needing the game time. Never like to get beat but hey ho.

On the plus side it means no league games getting shunted to midweeks.

Roll on next week and a continuation of the league form!

Crap performance, embarrassing result (even without any starters from the recent league wins) in the record books and crap crowd (expected a bit more for Csaba)

All that was learned is that the young players that played weren't great, confirmation that Nkoyi is an imposter and utterly gash and lastly the guys who have been starting in the league games deserve to be over the ones who aren't just now

Hopefully a much better everything next week v Falkirk and a proper welcome for the manager from the support which he wasn't given today

11 changes from the game against the league leaders last week. Says it all. Nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Crap performance, embarrassing result (even without any starters from the recent league wins) in the record books and crap crowd (expected a bit more for Csaba)

All that was learned is that the young players that played weren't great, confirmation that Nkoyi is an imposter and utterly gash and lastly the guys who have been starting in the league games deserve to be over the ones who aren't just now

Hopefully a much better everything next week v Falkirk and a proper welcome for the manager from the support which he wasn't given today
    Totally agree with that . Absolute phish not one of they players would have impressed for a starting place next week.

Basher still posted missing cause we won 7-6 on corners so technically in Funland we drew.

There's no appetite for this competition.

The attendances prove that! even playing against different opponents i.e Linfield/crusaders wasnt enough to get a decent support.

Move on from it and hopefully by losing now means we wont be playing it again next year.

Csaba will get a better Turnout next week v hartleys jam falkirk. then we'll see what CL is all about

When you look at some of Ray’s signings you wonder what he was thinking about. I thought Quinn was absolutely dire today. Slowed the game down, played square balls to the Edge or the young full back, hardly won a ball in the air and beaten for pace time after time. Keatings is so lightweight, gets knocked off the ball so easily. McMullan after his early season promise looks ****e. Hopefully Czaba will let Quinn go in January when his short term contract is up. Maybe get a target man in instead. Fyvie and King were decent the rest today really poor.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Get a fkn grip. Who actually gives a fk. Oot. Bathered.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)