+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HI Rodders

if only he had set his teams up in league games like he did in cups most blades wil be expecting 3 points next friday but i think a draw would not be a disaster

Funny thing Clough. Polarised fans.
    I thought he was a s h i t appointment at the time but as one does got behind him.
    As others have said,great cup tactics,performances and results but negative league plan culminating in the Swindon debacle.
    Wilder is the antithesis. He is every positive to Cloughs boring negatives.
    It wouldn't surprise me if FLN set up and beat us a week tomorrow,but I so want us to just go and play them off the park. I want Wilder to play the team that beat Hull. No rotation. Strongest team. It's *****.
    Re Trevor. No hard feelings. Hope you are healthy and happy in life pal. It transcends anything bar pig rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Funny thing Clough. Polarised fans.
    I thought he was a s h i t appointment at the time but as one does got behind him.
    As others have said,great cup tactics,performances and results but negative league plan culminating in the Swindon debacle.
    Wilder is the antithesis. He is every positive to Cloughs boring negatives.
    It wouldn't surprise me if FLN set up and beat us a week tomorrow,but I so want us to just go and play them off the park. I want Wilder to play the team that beat Hull. No rotation. Strongest team. It's *****.
    Re Trevor. No hard feelings. Hope you are healthy and happy in life pal. It transcends anything bar pig rivalry.
    Fair post Sean mi owd pal,but Cloughie certainly wasn't the worst appointment i've seen in my time,i mean the one before him and the one after were certainly worse.I agree re;Healthy,Happy in life comment 100% pal.UTCB

Positive v negative should be interesting at the Pirelli,with our poor home form you could be on a winner; Nice that Herbie and S-B-T had time for a post,My best wishes for the future, Funny when Burton got promoted to div 1 we looked forward to playing big clubs like Sheff Utd at the Pirelli ,since our back to back promotions Villa- derby-Newcastle-Norwich-Forest wow the list is endless,What a journey little old Burton has been on . anyway Welcome to the big time again and with a bit of stability Premier league.
    Rodders you had some lean years,Now i hope you and the fans have plenty to shout about.
    But not on Fri at the Pirelli ,This should be Cloughs demain,and we need points badly

nailed on to be our first draw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12