+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Christopher Paul Morgan

Christopher Paul Morgan

Happy 40th Birthday MR MORGS,a Legend in my opinion.UTCB

Hear,hear,wonder if he will get a card from Mr Hume?

Happy Birthday Chris. Good luck for the future.

Great Centre Half for us, a real tough cookie. I reckon Jake Wright is the nearest to him now, a great talker and willing to chuck his body on the line for the team.

Great memories of Morgs, with the one standing out being the Scottish guy who played up front for Wigan in the Premiership ,? Mcculloch I think (But could be wrong). He gave Morgs a horrific face injury and when asked about the incident after the game and whether he would be making a complaint, Morgs just shrugged his shoulders and said that Football was supposed to be a mans game played by real men and he said he held no grudge against the forward, Typical of the guy really and I reckon that a load of Centre Forwards would put their battles with Morgs "Up there" so to speak,

Quote Originally Posted by Currieisgod View Post
    Great Centre Half for us, a real tough cookie. I reckon Jake Wright is the nearest to him now, a great talker and willing to chuck his body on the line for the team.

Great memories of Morgs, with the one standing out being the Scottish guy who played up front for Wigan in the Premiership ,? Mcculloch I think (But could be wrong). He gave Morgs a horrific face injury and when asked about the incident after the game and whether he would be making a complaint, Morgs just shrugged his shoulders and said that Football was supposed to be a mans game played by real men and he said he held no grudge against the forward, Typical of the guy really and I reckon that a load of Centre Forwards would put their battles with Morgs "Up there" so to speak,
    It was Lee McCulloch Cig, a sneaky, swift elbow right to the cheekbone at a corner I think. I was at the game and the first time it came to light was on MOTD who highlighted the incident.

A bit different to when Arsenal visited the Lane and Morgs gave one of them a bit of a tap to the stomach and he ( can't remeber who.) went down like a stone and spent a long time waving at Arsene who, unbelievably on this occasion, did see it.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    It was Lee McCulloch Cig, a sneaky, swift elbow right to the cheekbone at a corner I think. I was at the game and the first time it came to light was on MOTD who highlighted the incident.

A bit different to when Arsenal visited the Lane and Morgs gave one of them a bit of a tap to the stomach and he ( can't remeber who.) went down like a stone and spent a long time waving at Arsene who, unbelievably on this occasion, did see it.
    I'm sure it's Robin Van Persie who you're thinkin of TT.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'm sure it's Robin Van Persie who you're thinkin of TT.UTCB
    That's the one.

One of his better days...

Name:  Morgs.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  91.7 KB