+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aluko, latest

Aluko, latest

You go first, you obviously have an opinion, so you start the ball rolling eh.

One of those kids at school always telling tales to the teacher.

She may have got more support from her team mates if she had refused the pay out ?

Good for her, What happened to kick racism out of football. There is no place for racism in society and i would have counted on my fellow England players to at least have wanted to know the truth about the allegations.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-11-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    She may have got more support from her team mates if she had refused the pay out ?
    Possibly yeh, could also be a squad member who wasn't particularly popular anyway, it happens, not everyone can be mr and mrs popular can they, that could possibly explain Sampson's behaviour towards her, taking advantage of her lack of popularity among the squad, all supposition of course.

Great_fire, you say that as though things like racism shouldn't be called out, is that what you think it was, tittle tattle...

Hate people using the race card . Took 3 hearings to find him guilty . Was it just to shut her up ? ok you won we will sack him now. Now the media has hold of it its just comedy show. Lewis Hamilton is another one that drops the race card in now and again. Questions needed to be asked when it first came out.. Why did it take 3 hearings to find him guilty what changed? Why did she not find the comments in the first place in any way racist only after the fact a year later she made a complaint. Smells like horse ****e to me. Somebody has had a word in her ear .

I thought he made a joke about a disease,and the fact she is black was an irrevelance.If her mother was Danish and Ebola had spread in Denmark,he could have made the same remark,and nobody would have batted an eyelid.
    Phil Lynott would be a walking cash cow were he still alive.

He did it was directed at her family and Ebola . The remark to the other girl was "has your family been arrested before" She is mixed race. Nothing was said till a year after the the first hearing was made where he was found "not guilty" Like i stated ion my previous post .IF he said the remarks then he should have been sacked straight away not after 3 hearings and a media storm.

Think her team mates not backing her says more about her personal rather than them backing the manager (ex)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast