+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Germany Boss Low on England Clash

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Swinehunds !!!I I come on here to get zee low down on zee Englander game but end up wiff zee squabbles and led down shieffen stasser.
    translation....
    schweinehunde!!!!ich wollte mich eigentlich nur informieren für die Englander spiel aber wir haben uns nicht einigen and letzendlich hat es uns alle in der schieffe strasse geführt.
    wotcha Claw, not bad eh?

a diminished England side at best!
    not sure why we even bother to be honest, all players that are injured (Kane) are mostly all fit for the club games, people paying good money to watch our finest against a decent rival being washed up with leftovers, shame on you!!!!!!

I could reiterate my previous windup remark in a more honest way this instance tricky!!!

And to be honest with you keeping on about the past state of this forum being better is in fact an insult to the good posters that are here now.

I apologised for my attention seeking post aimed at you at the time and I meant that as I had drunk too much and I was looking for a windup and not just hear as I tried to wind up people on Swindon and Millwall. But the Swindon and Millwall people know me better and saw through it.

I think you are a great poster but bleating on about the past is a tad tiresome really as this forum was filled with anx froim ****ish ****s like JJ and fruity and sam so ffs what the hell are you on about.

Your biggest concern should be where the fek is BWFC who is the fekin best poster this or any forum has ever had. When I* put a post up for him not one of you ****s replied ffs you and the rest should be greatful for what you got.

I wish BW was still posting as I rate him higher than anyone else

He's retired and living the good life now Gaz,I have to be honest and say I never saw your post about BW or I would have commented on it as me and BW went back a long way eg..the Bolton and Nelson FC boards.. A top bloke and an even better moderator who took some almighty stick when Owen Coyle left burnley for Bolton and Clarets fans besieged the Bolton footymad site,both him and Mohammed the other moderator did a great job of moderating that board.. I admired them both ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    He's retired and living the good life now Gaz,I have to be honest and say I never saw your post about BW or I would have commented on it as me and BW went back a long way eg..the Bolton and Nelson FC boards.. A top bloke and an even better moderator who took some almighty stick when Owen Coyle left burnley for Bolton and Clarets fans besieged the Bolton footymad site,both him and Mohammed the other moderator did a great job of moderating that board.. I admired them both ..
    I pushed hard for him to be top moderator here, Alfie because I could see what a fine man he was /is. Even the the low life fruity liked
    him. He is a fair man and I am jealous Rab has had the privilege of meeting him. I would never let him put his hand in his pocket if I ever met him.

It isn't hard to see quality when it stares you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I pushed hard for him to be top moderator here, Alfie because I could see what a fine man he was /is. Even the the low life fruity liked
    him. He is a fair man and I am jealous Rab has had the privilege of meeting him. I would never let him put his hand in his pocket if I ever met him.

It isn't hard to see quality when it stares you in the face
    Yep,let's hope he returns to the board in the near future..

Jesus.....

Find a room ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Jesus.....

Find a room ffs.
    yes they do seem to enjoy each other don't they, more of an intimate ravishing i suppose!

Very droll you two..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast