+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Germany Boss Low on England Clash

Germany Boss Low on England Clash

Joachim Low will use Friday's Wembley clash to look at some outsiders for his World Cup squad. - External Link

in der tat,
    man muss auch sagen er hat ein riesen kompliment an unserer mannschaft gemacht wegen des direktes spiel durch die mitte an der spitze.

I couldn't agree more

Dub Ist ein dummfopf..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Dub Ist ein dummfopf..
    Alf i see your coward boyfriend has grassed again and got me banned from the Longsight Burnley board. Sad Coward !!
    And if you want to be around someone like him then fill your boots. Maybe Bru had the correct idea about you when he banned you and i reinstated you.
    Last edited by trickydick; 09-11-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Actually Alf that was a bit below the belt from me. But you have called me uneducated in the past which i am at least on an education level to you. So no hard feelings my friend. I have lately been called an attention seeker on here. And Someone giving me abuse for no reason on here I can handle that but i just want to leave this forum and like the old regs on here who have gave up with the nonsense. this forum used to be fun. I will do my predictions as David puts a lot of hard work into it. But i want to concentrate on my family now. So as Lord Sugar says i am fired.....I wish you all well.
    Last edited by trickydick; 09-11-2017 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Alf i see your coward boyfriend has grassed again and got me banned from the Longsight Burnley board. Sad Coward !!
    And if you want to be around someone like him then fill your boots. Maybe Bru had the correct idea about you when he banned you and i reinstated you.

I can assure you that your banning has got nothing to do with me Tricky .In fact I can't believe you have been banned off there...Anyway you and JJ have never got on so it will be for the best in the long run...

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Actually Alf that was a bit below the belt from me. But you have called me uneducated in the past which i am at least on an education level to you. So no hard feelings my friend. I have lately been called an attention seeker on here. And Someone giving me abuse for no reason on here I can handle that but i just want to leave this forum and like the old regs on here who have gave up with the nonsense. this forum used to be fun. I will do my predictions as David puts a lot of hard work into it. But i want to concentrate on my family now. So as Lord Sugar says i am fired.....I wish you all well.
    If you remember Tricky,the "uneducated" calling was a bit of piss taking ..You really ought to chill out and stop taking things to heart..
    If I had a pound for every name I had been called on footymad over the years I would be a rich man. This forum used to be fun and you could say things how they were (re the ragheads) until the mods started banning people willy nilly for so called racist remarks about them..The forum will be the worse for you leaving Tricky,but if it's getting to you and you feel you have to leave I wish you all the best with your family and for the rest of your life.. Take care mate ..Alf..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I can assure you that your banning has got nothing to do with me Tricky .In fact I can't believe you have been banned off there...Anyway you and JJ have never got on so it will be for the best in the long run...
    Sorry if you are offended by my attention seeking comment. I am a sure Alfie is a ConTs

So you are liaising with JJ eh

Och well give them my regards

Swinehunds !!!I I come on here to get zee low down on zee Englander game but end up wiff zee squabbles and led down shieffen stasser.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast