+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Notts memorabilia

Notts memorabilia

Just wondering what Notts memorabilia people have out there?

I own a set of Kasper Scmeichels gloves (signed) from the Munto season plus lots of programmes from 90-96 and a couple of (Wembley) flags from the play-off finals.

Oh and a print of Meadow Lane signed by Sir Jimmy.

Anyone on here got similar stash?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Just wondering what Notts memorabilia people have out there?

I own a set of Kasper Scmeichels gloves (signed) from the Munto season plus lots of programmes from 90-96 and a couple of (Wembley) flags from the play-off finals.

Oh and a print of Meadow Lane signed by Sir Jimmy.

Anyone on here got similar stash?
    Don O'Riordan signed T-Shirt
    Pair of Leon Best boots
    Autographed programmes from Frank Farina, Paul Devlin, Paul Harding, Andy Goram, Richard Liburd, Rob Matthews and my pride and joy a Notts V Ascoli team sheet signed by Oliver Bierhoff

When they were building the new stands I found the plans to the County Road stand on the pavement. Handed it in at the office though. Would have been a nice piece of memorabilia but thought without them they might have built it facing the wrong way. As it now houses away supporters, that might not have been a bad thing!

I've still got a few items from the past 40 years but my prize possession is my season ticket booklet for the 1981/82 season signed by Jimmy Sirrel. During that exciting summer before our first season in the top flight for 55 years I went with my mum to buy the ticket from the office at the back of the old Main Stand. As we were leaving out walked the man himself. To say this 13 year old was 'starstruck' would be an under-statement! When Sir Jim spotted us he came over, thanked me for my support and thanked my mum for paying for the season ticket! Such a legend....