+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League Job Vacancy

I have read this thread with interest and, as an outsider with no agenda, feel that I may be able to assist.

The problem is pretty obvious: I haven't been posting on here enough.

In the words of the great philosopher, Taylor Swift, 'haters gotta hate' and without me as a target the haters in chief on here have turned against their own. So here goes:

I'm loving the attempt by the dynamic duo to take the moral high ground. One of them threatened me and engaged in one handed brick throwing fantasies whilst the boy blunder stalked me across the internet (picking fights with various random individuals along the way) to call me a psychopath. My crime? Disagreeing with them.

As for post 47, animal plumbs new depths by seeking to weaponise his personal relationships. I'm guessing that in striving for a classless society, he's decided that his posts would make a good starting point.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I have read this thread with interest and, as an outsider with no agenda, feel that I may be able to assist.

The problem is pretty obvious: I haven't been posting on here enough.

In the words of the great philosopher, Taylor Swift, 'haters gotta hate' and without me as a target the haters in chief on here have turned against their own. So here goes:

I'm loving the attempt by the dynamic duo to take the moral high ground. One of them threatened me and engaged in one handed brick throwing fantasies whilst the boy blunder stalked me across the internet (picking fights with various random individuals along the way) to call me a psychopath. My crime? Disagreeing with them.

As for post 47, animal plumbs new depths by seeking to weaponise his personal relationships. I'm guessing that in striving for a classless society, he's decided that his posts would make a good starting point.

Hope this helps.
    It's back coursing more trouble interfering in some thing which as nothing what so ever to do with him just to make it worse.

ESR - Asido ffs shut this thread down.

Well well, dipped my toe into this forum a couple of years ago and took my toe smartly back out again.
    From the outside looking in all this seems to have gone a bit too far. The banter on here between you all is what keeps us non-posters tuning in, take a step back lads, I'm sure you've all got bigger battles to fight than a bit of online banter turned sour.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Well well, dipped my toe into this forum a couple of years ago and took my toe smartly back out again.
    From the outside looking in all this seems to have gone a bit too far. The banter on here between you all is what keeps us non-posters tuning in, take a step back lads, I'm sure you've all got bigger battles to fight than a bit of online banter turned sour.

Well said. If I weren't a regular poster and we're thinkin of joining/posting I'd be well put off by this childish shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Well said. If I weren't a regular poster and we're thinkin of joining/posting I'd be well put off by this childish shyte.
    I’ts time there was an end, It’s Not nice to read.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    It's back coursing more trouble interfering in some thing which as nothing what so ever to do with him just to make it worse.

ESR - Asido ffs shut this thread down.
    That's the idea, UTC, let alll that anger out.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    That's the idea, UTC, let alll that anger out.
    Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Idiot.
    Not only an idiot Mr C but a self confessed psychopathic one at that
    Ticks all the boxes of being one
    These are his own words , no-one elses 14th October 2017

"Lol. In my typical working day I have to be able to interact and relate to people from across the whole range of society, to the point where I sometimes joke to the interested that I have to be several different people every day and sometimes forget who the real me is."
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 15-11-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Newsflash - Grown men agree to stop bother causing.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Newsflash - Grown men agree to stop bother causing.
    Luvvit

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast