+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why I am proud of my club

Why I am proud of my club

and it's devoted support . Queens continue to work hard in the community at great cost and man hours . All age groups , including female teams and coaching region wide. It would be easy to not bother with this but Queens do and hopefully we will get the benefit down the line with more locals becoming attached to the club.---------- As for the fans , well, it's been a tough shift at times but I haven't once regretted being caught hook , line and sinker as a young boy. Many years later , the club is still a constant and a big passion . What I mean by this is that you lot out there will feel the same as I do -----------This new SLO commitee can only help strengthen the bonds between us as Queens fans . The collecting for a wreath is admirable and looks good on us as a group . The many donations for the flag appeal show people chipping in for the greater good as well . There are many things to be pleased about . We just need this bloody elusive thing now and that is a successful team bringinger better crowds to Palmerston . This would show faith to the BOD who have kept us full time on smallish gates .------Finally , of course it's going to be a rocky ride ( as always) but we can achieve so much more as a united group and that's the direction I want to see us head now and into the future .
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 10-11-2017 at 06:02 PM.

That’s a post straight from the heart JRS . Your passion for this club is admirable

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    and it's devoted support . Queens continue to work hard in the community at great cost and man hours . All age groups , including female teams and coaching region wide. It would be easy to not bother with this but Queens do and hopefully we will get the benefit down the line with more locals becoming attached to the club.---------- As for the fans , well, it's been a tough shift at times but I haven't once regretted being caught hook , line and sinker as a young boy. Many years later , the club is still a constant and a big passion . What I mean by this is that you lot out there will feel the same as I do -----------This new SLO commitee can only help strengthen the bonds between us as Queens fans . The collecting for a wreath is admirable and looks good on us as a group . The many donations for the flag appeal show people chipping in for the greater good as well . There are many things to be pleased about . We just need this bloody elusive thing now and that is a successful team bringinger better crowds to Palmerston . This would show faith to the BOD who have kept us full time on smallish gates .------Finally , of course it's going to be a rocky ride ( as always) but we can achieve so much more as a united group and that's the direction I want to see us head now and into the future .

We’re extremely lucky to have so many loyal and dedicated supporters like yourself JR. We may not have the biggest support in the league but we’ve a hardcore support who’ll follow Queens through the good and bad times .
    As part of the SLO committee we’re trying our best to not only keep the fans happy but to make them feel part of the club and to involve them in as many of our ideas as possible. i.e. - the flag appeal , wreath laying ceremony and this weekends Blue Sunday
    It’s still early doors for us but the response so far has been remarkable and we can’t thank you enough

Two of the new flags have arrived and will be on display tomorrow at the Park Hall Stadium. Any supporters down in time will be more than welcome to join us at the wreath laying ceremony . Please meet at 10.40am , the memorial gates Church Street , Oswestry. We're meeting representatives from TNS and local media down there

Name:  E82EC7CE-E2CA-45B1-9B07-DD69D29A34BB.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  21.6 KB

"Yir hame team is yir ain team" and will be until the day I die through thick and thin.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)