+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What makes the perfect striker?

What makes the perfect striker?

Obviously the main thing a striker needs is the ability to score a goal, but other than that there are many fourms of strikers.

Some like someone who can hold up a ball others like it fast paced
    Some like them tall to head a ball others like em short to give them better balance.
    Some like them fast others them heavy and hard to knock off the ball
    Some like power others like accuracy

So I just wondered if you was Paul Warne and had to replace Moore and proctor which 2 traits would you go for?

Because of the way Warne likes to play I would like to see a striker with pace and aerial ability.

The ball can't do nothing without it.

Having the ability to be in the right place at the right time.
    Having the foresight to take a chance where the ball will be in or around the area.
    Good quality strikers are born with ability, an average player can be improved with decent coaching skills.
    Jimmy Greaves, Bobby Williamson etc every time for me.

Agree Casper Mark Robins and Nigel Jemson had it too.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Because of the way Warne likes to play I would like to see a striker with pace and aerial ability.

No need for a new striker if moore goes. Get jch in give him game time. Vaulks first name on team sheet. Ford no good. Taylor ok for now emmanuel send him back to mcarthy.get bailey king in. Only seen him once. Know my players when I see them..

😆😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    No need for a new striker if moore goes. Get jch in give him game time. Vaulks first name on team sheet. Ford no good. Taylor ok for now emmanuel send him back to mcarthy.get bailey king in. Only seen him once. Know my players when I see them..
    Just for a minute you had me going there!
    Brilliant stuff 😀