+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lifes a gas.

Lifes a gas.

The wagon at work's locking device is playing up, so everytime you press the lock on they key pad the horn sounds.
    The more times you press it the more time it sounds. It has a range of over 100 yards, so we parked and locked it near a group of Indians trying to load a skip, and started working 100 yards away.
    Every so often i would press the fob, and the Indians would stop and look around. We did this for a few times, then a blonde with big boobs came by. I pressed the fob and she looked and waved at the wagon with no one in it.

Last week my mate brought a fart machine to work. It makes the sound of really loud disgusting farts. I put it in my pocket and went into the supervisors office. My mate stood outside and set it off, the supervisor went into the mess room and i followed him, pretending i wanted something, my mate operating the fart machine.
    Later we took it out on site and hid it behind a wall, operating it whenever a couple walked past.

Life can be such fun can't it?

Des, have you gone back to school? Lol

Outrageous. Local council tax payers are paying for this childish behaviour.
    I've not been this cross since yesterday evening.
    I intend being cross about something else before midday however.

The other week a West Indian came talking to us, he had a woolly hat on. One of the lads went behind him and put some blue paper on his hat. We had a job keeping straight faces as he talked to us. In fact we had to take turns going behind the wagon to laugh.
    We then told him we were working the weekend as the Antiques Roadshow was in town on Sunday, at the Civic Hall.
    He said he would be up there early as he had some old stuff and wondered if it was worth anything.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)