+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JTW Loans?

JTW Loans?

Interesting listening to Wright,Giggs and Dixon talking about young quality English players getting a National shirt but no prem game time at their parent clubs.
    Without being giddy would it not be worth our while looking to loan a couple in Jan if we are still right in the mix? Wilder must have a great rep with prem managers knowing their proteges will get game time in a superb footballing set up.
    Don't ask don't get??

Loftus-Cheek is awesome.Totally wasting his life on the bench at crap like Palace. Abrahams is on loan at a s h i t outfit like Swansea. Go on Chris. Get Chelsea to lend us Loftus-Cheek to keep Blackman company and watch us absolutely stroll to the title.

Loftus-Cheek would've been in England's team for years if it wasn't for those greedy career wrecking stockpiling c**nts Chelsea.

I’m not in favour of the loan system as I think it encourages the mega rich clubs to collect promising youngsters in huge numbers.
    However, as it is what it is, we obviously need to use it the best we can, which I’m sure CW will do.
    While I like the ideas above, I fear Loftus-Cheek may not be available - and if he were, he would almost certainly go to a Prem club or one of the “rich big boys” in the Championship.
    But you’re right SBT, there’s no harm in asking.

Ademola Lookman might be the pinnacle of what we can aim for on loan.

Sam Field at West Brom is another.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Ademola Lookman might be the pinnacle of what we can aim for on loan.

Sam Field at West Brom is another.
    I thought Lookman was being sought after by Spurs and Arsenal - so I’d be surprised if we got him

And I regret to confess, that I know absolutely nothing about Sam Field. Any low down on him Herb?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I thought Lookman was being sought after by Spurs and Arsenal - so I’d be surprised if we got him

And I regret to confess, that I know absolutely nothing about Sam Field. Any low down on him Herb?
    Very highly rated 19 year old central midfielder. Think we were rumoured/linked with him in the summer. Pulis says he's as gifted as any player he's seen at that age.

Lookman's not been getting a Lookin at Everton.

The pundits were raving about a youngster at Man U,did not catch his name.

Abrahams where is he going to get a game for us,Leon pisses all over him for me.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Very highly rated 19 year old central midfielder. Think we were rumoured/linked with him in the summer. Pulis says he's as gifted as any player he's seen at that age.

Lookman's not been getting a Lookin at Everton.
    Have another Look see http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...layer_id=88926

Really? Just really. Oh my.Love Leon but Abrahams would destroy the Championship when Leon needed a break.Loftus - Cheek was my point though.. My point about Abrahams and others is they get no game time in the prem and we are the best option as things stand for young players to get with a great set up. None better in the league than us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast