+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JTW Loans?

Loftus-Cheek, Ademola Lookman, What kind of names are they? No wonder the England team is crap.

We were far better with good old fashioned English names like Bobby, Martin, Gordon, Alan & Nobby

Loftus - Cheek - no thanks.......we don't need him and he should be playing in the Prem

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Really? Just really. Oh my.Love Leon but Abrahams would destroy the Championship when Leon needed a break.Loftus - Cheek was my point though.. My point about Abrahams and others is they get no game time in the prem and we are the best option as things stand for young players to get with a great set up. None better in the league than us.
    Abraham starting most games for Swans http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...layer_id=91497

Lofty Cheek is getting games at Palace http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...layer_id=79669

Really you want to turn us into a Prem club nursery ,like i said before where will they fit into our team they would be bench warmers pretty much the same situation that they currenty have (or not as the links suggest),i think the two we have CCV and JB are enough,well maybe we could accommodate one more a midfielder perhaps.

Lofty would be good cover for either Coutts or Fleck

3 names on s2 board rumour mill shane long connor washington and jamie murphy not sure long would fit in to our pay structure but the other 2 are interesting really rate washington and he would get goals in our set up as for murphy know he wouldnt fit our current style but would provide something a bit different either out wide or up top problem would be would he come here to maybe sit on bench in a lot of games ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12