Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Boring boring boring

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,372

    Boring boring boring

    I was looking forward to this match. Got the wine in and some fire water but ffs what a pointless piece of do do this is.

    The effin band annoying but then it tried to play please don't take me home ????? Arghhhhh I hate that phoooooookin band


    Good bugler at the start tho

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,268
    I have to disagree Gaz. I wasn't looking forward to this game but ended up watching it all. We played a strong German team with a young inexperienced team but we more than held our own. Could have won it at the death but for Lingard's miss.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,372
    Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I have to disagree Gaz. I wasn't looking forward to this game but ended up watching it all. We played a strong German team with a young inexperienced team but we more than held our own. Could have won it at the death but for Lingard's miss.
    Maybe I've had too much fire water davee but I understood that the germans fielded a team that was not their first choice but experimental as was ours.

    I think the current FULL German team are the best in the World due to flaire and the typical German organisation.

    This is not what I saw tonight

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,268
    It wasn't their full first team but it was stronger than our team yet we more than matched them. I agree their first team is best in the world.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    31,893
    Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    It wasn't their full first team but it was stronger than our team yet we more than matched them. I agree their first team is best in the world.
    no they're not..Burnley are the best team in the world..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    31,893
    I watched the England match with the sound turned down ,it took me 15 minutes to realise England was playing in the dark shirts ..lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    14,104
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    no they're not..Burnley are the best team in the world..
    You should take more water with it Alf.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,268
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I watched the England match with the sound turned down ,it took me 15 minutes to realise England was playing in the dark shirts ..lol
    You should be used to watching games with the sound turned down Alf! And Burnley are not even the best team in Lancashire. However, if you moved to Yawkshire you could be their best team.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •