+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This will solve our problems....!!

Unhappy This will solve our problems....!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-rejected.html

Glad to see we have our priorities right.

If it's genuine (lots of "meedja" rumours, but so what), jut a continuation of the previous tactic of hoovering up cheap foreigners in the hope that some come good, won't it?

The way to go is buy proven quality..but proven quality tends to cost..but then again spending 2/3 million each on 10 jonny foreigners don't come cheap either does it..especially if only 1 of em comes good ie Saiz.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    The way to go is buy proven quality..but proven quality tends to cost..but then again spending 2/3 million each on 10 jonny foreigners don't come cheap either does it..especially if only 1 of em comes good ie Saiz.
    The cost issue is one if the factors that show what the owners intentions (long term) might be. Getting lucky with cheap unknowns can't be a short term course of action, and might never succeed in producing a cohesive, competitive team

Problem is we've also bought expensive British crap before now too, so what's the solution?

Apart from the GK who's crap. People do talk some sh1te on here... give them some time FFS instead of this I want it all and I want it now attitude.

I want it all..I want it all..AND I WANT IT NOW YOU MISERABLE FECKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure Felix will come good..feckin hell some people have no patience do they

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    I want it all..I want it all..AND I WANT IT NOW YOU MISERABLE FECKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure Felix will come good..feckin hell some people have no patience do they

No Felix was the only one I wasn't talking about. It's all the foreign bollox I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    No Felix was the only one I wasn't talking about. It's all the foreign bollox I meant.
    British or Foreign..both carry a risk regardless of how much you spend.

Just look at the wendies with Jordan Rhodes for example..10 million quid they paid for him and he has been average at best!

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Problem is we've also bought expensive British crap before now too, so what's the solution?
    Buy good stuff, wherever it çomes from.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)