+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: O/T armistice day

Quote Originally Posted by MillyVanilly View Post
    What's with your inability to spell Britain?

You will find that most of the Continent and especially the former Soviet Union nations do respect the UK's role in WWII and are still recognising & awarding British Sailors on their role in the protection of the supplies it was receiving in the War. France, Belgium and Holland too recognise the sacrifices made.
    Those who don't recognise British values and hide behind either a Union Jack or any home nations Flag while spouting vile hatred and abuse at those different to themselves are the ones who are disgracing the country.
    And the Poppy Police are an embarrassment and should stick to posting their whines in the Nazi sympathising DM which too is an affront to British values which pretends it's the protector of.
    I do apologise for spelling Britain wrong along with British. I make many mistakes but I try not to offend anyone by doing it.

I was quoting the Frog. Perhaps a sign that the forum is continuing to decline if it's tools don't work properly along with it's mods. It is afterall one of the saddest links to RUFC an embarrassment nobody would bother quoting a topic here and be outed as one of it's ''tools''.
    No wonder out of the thousands that attend matches only a tiny minority even bother with it among those that do few even bother posting about RUFC.
    The Forums a joke may as well shut it down and start again.
    You are quite welcome to put your views to FootyMad. I have been wanting to give up moderating for some time. I don't think it can be started again though unless it is started afresh on another platform.

You'll have to give up a lot of your free time to be able to moderate properly, which is something that I am not able to do. It is unpaid which is a surprise to some, maybe in the past some were getting commission on the traffic that passed through but not nowadays.

Again I am sorry if I offended you.

I was quoting the Frog. Perhaps a sign that the forum is continuing to decline if it's tools don't work properly along with it's mods. It is afterall one of the saddest links to RUFC an embarrassment nobody would bother quoting a topic here and be outed as one of it's ''tools''.
    No wonder out of the thousands that attend matches only a tiny minority even bother with it among those that do few even bother posting about RUFC.
    The Forums a joke may as well shut it down and start again.
    The only tool on here is you. Judging by your inabilty to quote the correct thread, your "cunning" disguise in choosing a name similar to a regular poster and the crap you post it seems likely that you are of the porcine persuasion. Ben perhaps?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567