+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Doncaster Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I thought he was our best defender on the day.
    At times our only defender, and nearer to scoring than most of our midfield.

Thought he had a good game.

I keep up to date with the Millers on here. From recent posts it sounds like we need a keeper, 2 centre backs, 2 midfielders and 2 centre forwards come the Jan transfer window. Lol. Lets hope Warne has some irons in the fire.

Terrible match for the neutral, from two bang average teams. Both were penalties for me, and our ghost goal should have counted. Glad i didn't pay to watch it.

Again we saw changes in defence which seriously is not helping.

I thought Ihiekwe wa she our best defender who was out of position

I agree Warney made the right subs but maybe a tad earlier next time
    He needs to stop fo oking about with the back five
    Last edited by millertop; 12-11-2017 at 08:12 AM.

How would you like him to do that millertop with injuries n suspension? O btw I've got some bad news. It will be another change in the back five on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Again we saw changes in defence which seriously is not helping.

I thought Ihiekwe wa she our best defender who was out of position

I agree Warney made the right subs but maybe a tad earlier next time
    He needs to stop fo oking about with the back five
    *Was our, not wa she

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    How would you like him to do that millertop with injuries n suspension? O btw I've got some bad news. It will be another change in the back five on Saturday.
    Was a low marked performance. O'Donnell, Emmanuel, Wood, Potter, Vaulks & Moore all 7 Ajayi, Ihiewke, Williams all 6 Taylor & Newell both 5

We haven't got a left winger. Said this before Mattock is back next sat, he can cross a good ball in. Play Johno up front drifting out to the left. Ihiewke is suspended so side: O'Donnell; Emmanuel Ajayi Wood Mattock; Williams Vaulks Potter Towell; Moore JCH. Wiles on the bench, get him on if it's not working in midfield.

Why oh why cant Warne see that Wiiliams should be playing down the left and Taylor or whoever down the right.First time Williams goes down the left he delivers a superb cross which resulted in that goal that was but wasn't.

Agree bogs 2 wingers to supply crosses to a 6ft 5 target man.

Ihiekwe was our best defender and he was playing out of position. Why did people thought Wood was our best defender yesterday, was it the open goal miss from a yard out, an own goal or just being out of position on crossing?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast