+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Doncaster Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Yes I know that.
    He commanded his area well though don’t you think ?
    His best game some great catches and looked solid, give the lad a run he has to be in front of flap happy puncher

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Yes I know that.
    He commanded his area well though don’t you think ?
    I suppose that at least we were spared any O'Donnell-Ajayi gift goals for the opposition today

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    His best game some great catches and looked solid, give the lad a run he has to be in front of flap happy puncher
    Just out of interest does anyone know what's happened to Price again? Warne said there was a chance he might play today but he wasn't even on the bench.
    I wonder if he spat his dummy out when Warne told him O'Donnell was playing?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Just out of interest does anyone know what's happened to Price again? Warne said there was a chance he might play today but he wasn't even on the bench.
    Sounds plausible Mellow.

We need a settled defence quickly

O'Donnell couldn't fault him. Vaulks was involved. JCH made a difference. Towell wouldn't keep him. Game we should have won but happy to get a point. Ihiewke suspended next sat'. Why play Taylor on the left? Ajayi when he tries to be a footballer comes unstuck. Why not Hinds at left back & Wiles starting. Playing Ihiewke at LB cost our only CB being out next sat'. By the way all you doubters/who think are you are so good check my tips. Before they ran!
    Last edited by gwru; 11-11-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    O'Donnell couldn't fault him. Vaulks was involved. JCH made a difference. Towell wouldn't keep him. Game we should have won but happy to get a point. Ihiewke suspended next sat'. Why play Taylor on the left? Ajayi when he tries to be a footballer comes unstuck. Why not Hinds at left back & Wiles starting. Playing Ihiewke at LB cost our only CB being out next sat'. By the way all you doubters/who think are you are so good check my tips. Before they ran!
    How much did you win Phil

Price broke his finger in training after Warne did the press conference.

The late goal euphoria has masked what was a very ordinary display.

Yet again another hopeful ball into the box led to a goal.

I appreciate that injuries can dictate team selection but to have Williams, Taylor and Newell in the team is a real no-no because all of them are “leg wavers” when it comes to a tackle. As a result we lost most of the 50/50 balls.

It tells you s lot when you see how many times Wood was involved, if we were properly set up and coached he would only have to head a few crosses out and you wouldn’t notice his contributions. In today’s game he was arguably man if the match.

Still now we roll on to two tougher games, on today’s showing it probably won’t be good.

No idea. but Bilboe was definitely the sub goalie -it's on RUFC Official Twitter. I'm guessing that RodaK must be on international duty

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    No idea. but Bilboe was definitely the sub goalie -it's on RUFC Official Twitter. I'm guessing that RodaK must be on international duty
    See above reply about broken finger

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast