+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Doncaster Rovers Post Match Thoughts

IMO this is the worst back 4 ive seen in a LONG LONG time, the other couple of options arnt much better either,hope Warney can see this and act come January otherwise we will be well and truely in the dogs doo dah, just like to say to those on here who slated Morgan n Arnesson....EAT YOUR WORDS, both would be ever present in this back 4. Had to keep nipping myself yesterday,kept thinking i was at Herringthorpe cos that was pub football

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    JCH did well when he came on, don't worry I wont expect the anti Jono fans to agree
    I'm not one of JCH's biggest fans, not sure if I've mentioned that before 😀
    I find him incredibly frustrating because he hasn't made the most of his ability and seems to lack the desire to do so.
    However, I'm not anti-Jonno and would love him to prove me wrong. I've waited this long and still can't see any discernible improvement in his game.
    He did ok when he came on yesterday and was unlucky not to score when he hit the post. The reality is that he didn't score though and that's something he's failed to do consistently throughout his career to date.
    I'm not against him being given a run in the side but I'm not sure what those who build him up think this will achieve. 10 - 15 goals maybe? In your dreams I think!
    Personally I'd prefer to see Ball playing up front alongside Moore as this may make us start playing football again instead of just launching it.
    If we had Moore and JCH up front I'm pretty sure we would end up playing hoofball, at least until JCH got dragged off.
    Just my opinion 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I'm not one of JCH's biggest fans, not sure if I've mentioned that before 😀
    I find him incredibly frustrating because he hasn't made the most of his ability and seems to lack the desire to do so.
    However, I'm not anti-Jonno and would love him to prove me wrong. I've waited this long and still can't see any discernible improvement in his game.
    He did ok when he came on yesterday and was unlucky not to score when he hit the post. The reality is that he didn't score though and that's something he's failed to do consistently throughout his career to date.
    I'm not against him being given a run in the side but I'm not sure what those who build him up think this will achieve. 10 - 15 goals maybe? In your dreams I think!
    Personally I'd prefer to see Ball playing up front alongside Moore as this may make us start playing football again instead of just launching it.
    If we had Moore and JCH up front I'm pretty sure we would end up playing hoofball, at least until JCH got dragged off.
    Just my opinion 😊
    I feel sorry for JCH, quite a nasty injury and now he's stuck playing reserve team football, a standard of football that is barely above dog and duck amateur league level. Add to that the number of times the reserves actually play and he's firmly on limbo land. I think if Warne treated him in the same way as he he does Newell then we might see a better player and a real asset.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I feel sorry for JCH, quite a nasty injury and now he's stuck playing reserve team football, a standard of football that is barely above dog and duck amateur league level. Add to that the number of times the reserves actually play and he's firmly on limbo land. I think if Warne treated him in the same way as he he does Newell then we might see a better player and a real asset.
    Yes he got a nasty injury and the club supported him through it then gave him another one year contract.
    People are using the injury as a reason for him not making progress but he joined us in 2014 and successive managers selected him in the team but he consistently failed to deliver.
    Patience has to run out eventually and I think he'll be gone in January.

I don't feel sorry for any player after all it is up to them to get themselves fit and show the right attitude when they get a chance to make sure the manager includes them

If they can't do this no matter how hard they try then they must look at their options and possibly move on it's a fact of life and it's not too bad being a professional footballer after all is it

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I'm not one of JCH's biggest fans, not sure if I've mentioned that before ��
    Just my opinion ��
    I'm sure there's only one building JCH up.
    I'm sure we hoof ball it when JCH isn't in the team.
    Ball also did well yesterday but he likes to be behind the front two (one in our case)
    JCH needs games now so Warney can decide how many (if any) strikers we might need in January

What took you so long Mellow?
    Last edited by millertop; 12-11-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Mellow I never knew you don’t rate JCH 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Mellow I never knew you don’t rate JCH ��
    Think he just want to moan and JCH fits the bill

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I'm sure there's only one building JCH up.
    I'm sure we hoof ball it when JCH isn't in the team.
    Ball also did well yesterday but he likes to be behind the front two (one in our case)
    JCH needs games now so Warney can decide how many (if any) strikers we might need in January

What took you so long Mellow?
    Just biding my time Topsy 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Mellow I never knew you don’t rate JCH 😆
    I think I need to learn to express myself more clearly 😉

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast