+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone listen to wm last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    QUOTE=BaggieBlood;38702542]Dings phoning in stating they'll be in Europe next year.

Must be going for it in the fa cup this season, as last I looked promotion, if attained does not offer a European place.

They have a habit of jumping the gun.

Always had money thrown at them, never done nowt.

Always had that arrogance.

Always have to live with the bottle job that led to our 2002 promotion.

Even vile Al rang in to see if the dings had been Promoted.

I'd love it if Cardiff and Sheffield United took the top 2 places. They spent nothing and proper graft and teamwork has got them up there.

Didn't the dings not sign fat Leon Clarke twice for millions and then give him frees?
    Another classic thread!

99 years to the day the WW1 ended, where so many brave men lost their lives and we are down to this.

Men fron West Bromwich and Wolverhampton would have stood shoulder to shoulder.

Now they argue pathetic insulting war of words over who's team is the better.

It brinds back memories of the school playground, "my dads bigger than your dad.

Batter truely lost on some or is down to the day and the time of it.

Mickd's post about this site dying on it's arse brought a few suggestions why it is so doing. This type of post is a very good example of why it is dying.

This board was one of the busiest a few years ago but not anymore. People come on here to moan, discuss, have the odd rant but most of all to talk about West Brom and football in general.

I have not posted since April because of posts being highjacked by the same people. The whole idea of this board was lost with futile petty arguing.

I doubt this post will do much other than get a pile of abuse but for the sake of this board I hope the author of this antagonistic post will reflect on why they posted it in the first place.

Don't forget the two minute silence today to reflect one those poor souls who gave their lives and how lucky we are because of them.[/QUOTE]

It must be fantastic to speak from such Moral High Ground!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Another classic thread!

99 years to the day the WW1 ended, where so many brave men lost their lives and we are down to this.

It brinds back memories of the school playground, "my dads bigger than your dad.

Mickd's post about this site dying on it's arse brought a few suggestions why it is so doing. This type of post is a very good example of why it is dying.

This board was one of the busiest a few years ago but not anymore. People come on here to moan, discuss, have the odd rant but most of all to talk about West Brom and football in general.

I have not posted since April because of posts being highjacked by the same people. The whole idea of this board was lost with futile petty arguing.

I doubt this post will do much other than get a pile of abuse but for the sake of this board I hope the author of this antagonistic post will reflect on why they posted it in the first place.

Don't forget the two minute silence today to reflect one those poor souls who gave their lives and how lucky we are because of them.
    It must be fantastic to speak from such Moral High Ground![/QUOTE]

At least there's still a lot of posters on this board. The Dinglehampton board seems to be Eve and the turd Newcy keeping their board going - so can the last one of the two turn off the lights! They both frequent our board so the boredom does not set in talking to each other.
    Last edited by baggieal; 12-11-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Nice to see ya back BMG - Missed you on the prediction thread - it aint to late to reenter the fray!!

Quote Originally Posted by GLAWSTERBAGGIE View Post
    Another classic thread!

Don't forget the two minute silence today to reflect one those poor souls who gave their lives and how lucky we are because of them.
    if this lot were in the trenches they would still argue about something.... probably Pepsi verses cola !
    Sometimes you have to ask yourself wtf am I doing with my life that's so full of hate ?
    Good post BM.[/QUOTE]

Pepsi is cola you backwater country dweller.
    You mean Coke or Pepsi!
    It's okay, I'll hold up the county's standing.
    I agree with your and BM's comments, apart from the cola thing of course!

I can taste the Bitterness from here. Oh and BTW I'd love it if we got promoted and you went down, and the way things are going I may well get my wish. Leon was a product of our academy we resigned him once for £750,000
    You got the nerve to come out with ,taste the bitterness.when you’re friend in crime ,spouts bile at every opportunity about the baggiest.he must be a real sad specimen.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    You got the nerve to come out with ,taste the bitterness.when you’re friend in crime ,spouts bile at every opportunity about the baggiest.he must be a real sad specimen.
    Looks like you've had a few kidda, reading that, If I were you I'd put Aqualung on and lie down in a dark room for your own safety

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    What is the "baggiest?"

I can feel a lot of love in that post. Let's try and keep it clean, eh?

Looks like you've had a few kidda, reading that, If I were you I'd put Aqualung on and lie down in a dark room for your own safety
    Thanks eve,had a couple of bathams Jameson’s over ice now.ick.ick.good idea about aqualung .not played for a while .but gonna play THICK AS A BRICK first.

Since this is a football forum it would be nice and interesting to hear Nuisance’s view about Wolves’ season so far, as be it coming from a true supporter frequently in the stands. They/Wolves seem to be doing very well.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Since this is a football forum it would be nice and interesting to hear Nuisance’s view about Wolves’ season so far, as be it coming from a true supporter frequently in the stands. They/Wolves seem to be doing very well.

Hey, I'll give you a little nudge in the right direction.

If you are interested in my views on the manager, players and season so far, check out the Wolves board.

But we already knew that didn't we?

Enjoy the rest of the season, wherever you may watch the football from

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)