+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leyton Orient

Leyton Orient

It's a shame how far they've dropped, watching their game at Ebbsfleet and losing 2-1. They will be 3 points off a relegation spot, still plenty of games to go but what I'm witnessing they'll struggle all season, now 11 games without a win.
    Last edited by Steward; 11-11-2017 at 07:30 PM.

Such a shame for the fans (for the fans of any club that drops out). A bitter pill made even harder to swallow when it is mainly down to the owner and his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Such a shame for the fans (for the fans of any club that drops out). A bitter pill made even harder to swallow when it is mainly down to the owner and his personality.
    Just goes to show what a good owner can do for your club, the Italian guy was a pure nutter who had managers than hot dinners... I feel very sorry for them and lets hope they pull it around, I seem to remember they started the season well but have gone off the boil recently

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    It's a shame how far they've dropped, watching their game at Ebbsfleet and losing 2-1. They will be 3 points off a relegation spot, still plenty of games to go but what I'm witnessing they'll struggle all season, now 11 games without a win.
    I feel for their fans. It just goes to show that nobody is immune to slipping into the abyss of non-league. Looking back a year we ourselves were at the beginning of our worse ever loosing run and were on a collision course to follow the same path as Leyton Orient.

It demonstrates how far we have come in a year, and that we can today be proud of being top of the league and 16 points away from league two safety. Thus enabling us to kick on once we get to 50 points. That's when the season has the potential to get really exciting.