+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warne got 5 games left

Warne got 5 games left

no win in 4 league games.

Blackburn and posh got 2 games in hand and can overtake us.

no win in next 5 games he will have to go.

one of the best budgets in the league and people are happy with mid table??

Haha. We love we love booth

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post

You are obviously not the same guy who told us you now had faith in Paul Warne. No-one could be that shallow, could they?

At the start of the season I was tipping bottom half somewhere between 13 and 20.

Following the disaster of last season stopping free fall in to league 2 was my biggest concern.

I'd say give him the January transfer window to sort out the weaknesses in defence and see how he handles Moore going back to Ipswich.

For me if he achieves that and we finish in the top half its been a good season.

The guy got offered the job after a caretaker run of about 15 defeats out of 16 games, so there's no way he's going to be sackedregardless of what happens over the next few games.

1 thing for certain is that performances have to start improving soon otherwise he will be out the door. I think he would have been in serious pressure if we didn't get that late equalizer today because it was another poor performance again and this time in a derby game.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    1 thing for certain is that performances have to start improving soon otherwise he will be out the door. I think he would have been in serious pressure if we didn't get that late equalizer today because it was another poor performance again and this time in a derby game.
    And to another team who started the game in the bottom 7.

Losses to Gillingham and Wimbledon were farcical so a loss to Donny would not have looked good at all. Get out of jail free as I saw it.

Lucky to finish mid table if Moore goes but let’s see what January brings and hold the page on Warne until then.

1 seriously you think TS will get rid of Paul Warne only to have to pay him still because we could drop from top 6?
    2 do you really think TS plans to get promoted this season?

Tony Stewart had to pay redfern Stubbs and jacket off (until jacket got a new job) Paul Warne yes he’s a cheap option and inexperienced but he cares about the club and isn’t just in it for the money. So no unless he has someone lined up for next year who will add to the staff I can’t see Warne going.

Also I’d like to point out as much as I’d like us to go back up I learned earlier that if we went back up we wouldn’t get the parachute payments, so don’t bs shocked if we stay in league 1 awhile its a good way to train and improve the squad without the teams morale going down the pan in championship.

Personally if I was TS I’d be looking at this season to find out how far away we were from our dream team. (By the look of it quite far off)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    1 seriously you think TS will get rid of Paul Warne only to have to pay him still because we could drop from top 6?
    2 do you really think TS plans to get promoted this season?

Tony Stewart had to pay redfern Stubbs and jacket off (until jacket got a new job) Paul Warne yes he’s a cheap option and inexperienced but he cares about the club and isn’t just in it for the money. So no unless he has someone lined up for next year who will add to the staff I can’t see Warne going.

Also I’d like to point out as much as I’d like us to go back up I learned earlier that if we went back up we wouldn’t get the parachute payments, so don’t bs shocked if we stay in league 1 awhile its a good way to train and improve the squad without the teams morale going down the pan in championship.

Personally if I was TS I’d be looking at this season to find out how far away we were from our dream team. (By the look of it quite far off)

Silly that`s just silly.Why would we have to pay Jackett when he walked away?.More likely he was in breach of contract
    The point about parachute payments not happening is probably wrong as well.We will get them this season, and if we go up we wouldn`t need them next season?

Paul Warne deserves at least a full season. We are playing poorly, but in the play-off positions. Just what did people expect this season. I will be grateful if we stop up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast