+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Long Ball Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Warne brought Ball to the club to play as a number 10 so give him a fair run in that position now he's fit.
    Newell can't play in central midfield, he just doesn't have the necessary attributes. He's more effective playing on the left but his real value is coming off the bench with 20 - 25 minutes to go.
    Vaulks is hit and miss and can't play the simple pass, he's more guilty than most for just launching it forward. By the way, that free kick he took yesterday was embarrassing, the sort of thing you'd expect a pub player to do on a Sunday morning.
    Frecks must play in central midfield if fit, otherwise Towell, with Potter alongside.
    Then Williams on the left, Taylor on the right, Ball just in front of the midfield with Kieffer up top.
    Just draw the names out of a hat to decide who will play in defence as that seems to be the way it's done at the moment.
    We want men not boys. Build side round Ihiewke, Potter, Vaulks, Williams & JCH our players. This league is for direct players. Not sure about Towell but Taylor, Forde, Newell & Yates are surplus. Ball don't think he's a Roth' U type player.

As I mentioned in earlier thread,. Grow up dick.
    What's up. You ask a question and you want everyone to agree with you? Were you not asking for a conversation? Ok. For future threads you start I will refrain from replying to you...
    Don't drink to much at 130pm Saturday in the high bar.

Come on now lads, no need for this stuff really is there?

Cayton all due respect telling him to grow up your the one name calling.
    Personally it’s childish imo
    Lots of keyboard warriors on here though but in reality you wouldn’t though face to face.

And YAK calm down you plonker he doesn’t like anybody disagreeing with him hence the comment so take a break
    Just ask millertop Cayton is the font of all knowledge he can’t be wrong.
    Best to just agree or ignore him.
    Last edited by Pocket rocket; 12-11-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    We want men not boys. Build side round Ihiewke, Potter, Vaulks, Williams & JCH our players. This league is for direct players. Not sure about Towell but Taylor, Forde, Newell & Yates are surplus. Ball don't think he's a Roth' U type player.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzz
    zzzzzzz
    zzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Who do you think are the "boys" then amongst the players I mentioned?

You are probably right crash my calling yak a dick was out of order and childish.
    Yak I apologize for calling you a dick.
    My language is out of order.

Crash saying
    "I'm the font of all knowledge and he can't be wrong". From someone like you I will take that as a compliment..
    Regards millertop. He exaggerated the truth,. Bull ****ed, lied. However you put it and I called him out/pulled him over it. It has nothing to do with agreeing...

Thanks for your contribution/intervention 😘

Cayton I assume you meant me not crash?

Personally I thought yak got it wrong you asked him a simple question and he read it wrong.
    Trouble is he’s a bit of a hot head (understatement)
    So will react to names like that.

He will calm down in about a year 😆

My dig at you was a bit tongue in cheek although you have imo called a few out for criticism of Warne recently.
    Oh I love this board at times.
    No offence meant let’s all have a hug 😊

Ooops Yeah pocket I ment you. Sht I hope I don't have a crash fetish

Not sure calling people out when they comment about warne is accurate or if it is it wasn't ment to be.
    I was more wanting people to put there opinions on what he should be doing rather than just saying. Warne is sht,. 451 is sht. Defence is sht. Our 4 keepers are sht.. and I think regards yak is what I asked this time
    Personally I think warne is a clown and shouldn't be anywhere near out team as a manager. I cringe at every interview when he feels it's compulsory to crack a joke..

Keyboard warrior is something I'm not. If I'm sat in the boozer with yourself/yak/millertop and I say what I did earlier to yak then face to face it would be easy to see my comments had no malice in it. Though on a forum there just words on a screen.
    For what it's worth I would have prob used knob head f2f rather than dick.

Fair play mate it’s all good.
    3 points Saturday

UTM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast