+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackpool FC for Sale

Blackpool FC for Sale

I see Blackpool FC is finally now up for sale to the relief of all the Lashers and they are finally getting rid of jailbird Oyston and his cronies. Get each fan to put a quid in each that should do it 30 million my a$$

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    I see Blackpool FC is finally now up for sale to the relief of all the Lashers and they are finally getting rid of jailbird Oyston and his cronies. Get each fan to put a quid in each that should do it 30 million my a$$
    One pound per fan currently comes to less than a crappy second hand car -

My thoughts exactly and certainly won't excite the old Accountant

I sent them an email about buying it,I want to open up a rest home for retired Donkeys ...Still waiting for my reply..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I sent them an email about buying it,I want to open up a rest home for retired Donkeys ...Still waiting for my reply..
    The donkey stables used to be not too far from the club, it helped some of the players feel at home.

For a tenner you can get Newcastle and Blackpool as a Black Friday deal

Ok seriously, Ive got £16.44p in my wallet right now, that should be enough for me to buy the Blacky/Orangey Lashers Fc shouldnt it ?.
    (and do I get a few free donkeys from the beach thrown in, so I can start my own private donkey lashing business ?)
    Last edited by Acido; 21-11-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok seriously, Ive got £16.44p in my wallet right now, that should be enough for me to buy the Blacky/Orangey Lashers Fc shouldnt it ?.
    (and do I get a few free donkeys from the beach thrown in, so I can start my own private donkey lashing business ?)
    Let the 4 of us put in £16.44 each and be joint chairmen

Let the 4 of us put in £16.44 each and be joint chairmen
    Can you and Alf afford that much Gards ?.

Pocket change Acido

Pocket change Acido
    Hey Gards I might have to tap a few sheckels off you Lancy mob, seeing as you've all got a few threpennies to spend!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)