+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T May On The Brink ????

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    I responded on it because I'm sick of all the politics on here it's Millers Mad not Corbyn Mad.
    I suppose there's only left wing politics on here then....

No, it's just recently a lot of the threads seem to have been started by the left wingers.

I can't recall many threads started over the last month directly attacking Corbyn or the labour party, but plenty attacking the government and certain politicians within the government.

In fact certain posters, some not really connected with supporting the Millers, can't get on here quickly enough these days as soon as anything negative is published about the government to start a thread about it.

No, it's just recently a lot of the threads seem to have been started by the left wingers.

I can't recall many threads started over the last month directly attacking Corbyn or the labour party, but plenty attacking the government and certain politicians within the government.

In fact certain posters, some not really connected with supporting the Millers, can't get on here quickly enough these days as soon as anything negative is published about the government to start a thread about it.
    I must have missed seeing the rule that says " millers fans only "

Perhaps you can show me where it is .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I must have missed seeing the rule that says " millers fans only "

Perhaps you can show me where it is .
    It's a Rotherham United football forum, so you don't need to be a genius to understand that the original intention was to talk about football and Rotherham United.

In the main you do neither.

If it was called Labour Mad or Corbyn Mad the vast majority of what you post would be relevant.

It's a Rotherham United football forum, so you don't need to be a genius to understand that the original intention was to talk about football and Rotherham United.

If it was called Labour Mad or Corbyn Mad the vast majority of what you post would be relevant.
    So your real issue here then is with Corbyn and the Labour party, rather than a thread clearly stated as O/T?

Nope, I'd be equally pissed off if someone's main contribution to the board was to do nothing else other than post about May and the Tories, Cable and the Lib Dems, Sturgeon and the Scottish Nationalists, Farage and UKIP or any other combination you want to put forward.

It's funny because I was a daily reader of this forum for a couple of years before I started posting .

One of the things I liked was that it was football forum for Rotherham fans but with the addition of other subjects .

I've always felt welcomed on here and have had millers fans ask questions on BFC , its model , academy , the proposed takeover and players we've had and you are chasing .

All this animosity seems to go back to yesterday on the Armistice Thread and my comments and you now seem to have an agenda .

With hindsight my comments yesterday were probably at the wrong time and the wrong platform , I'll apologise for that but I stand by my comments none the less .

I'll attempt in future to work on my timing regarding things of this nature , an error of judgement and I sincerely didn't mean any disrespect .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's funny because I was a daily reader of this forum for a couple of years before I started posting .

One of the things I liked was that it was football forum for Rotherham fans but with the addition of other subjects .

I've always felt welcomed on here and have had millers fans ask questions on BFC , its model , academy , the proposed takeover and players we've had and you are chasing .

All this animosity seems to go back to yesterday on the Armistice Thread and my comments and you now seem to have an agenda .

With hindsight my comments yesterday were probably at the wrong time and the wrong platform , I'll apologise for that but I stand by my comments none the less .

I'll attempt in future to work on my timing regarding things of this nature , an error of judgement and I sincerely didn't mean any disrespect .
    Thank's for the apology it takes a big man to admit when they've got something wrong.

I'm not trying to deny you your views or the right to post them, I've just grown sick and tired over the last couple of months over the number of threads that veer off into political territory and I suppose the Armistice thread yesterday was the one that tipped me over the edge.

As I said on another post earlier if we can keep the politics to clearly marked O/T posts I and others who want to avoid them can ignore them and those of you who want to post on them can do so at your leisure.

It's not up to me who posts and what they choose to post and in the main you have contributed some good stuff over your time on here and long may that consider.

I apologise if you feel I have an agenda with you and I'll draw a line under it now and we move forward.

Thank's for the apology it takes a big man to admit when they've got something wrong.

I'm not trying to deny you your views or the right to post them, I've just grown sick and tired over the last couple of months over the number of threads that veer off into political territory and I suppose the Armistice thread yesterday was the one that tipped me over the edge.

As I said on another post earlier if we can keep the politics to clearly marked O/T posts I and others who want to avoid them can ignore them and those of you who want to post on them can do so at your leisure.

It's not up to me who posts and what they choose to post and in the main you have contributed some good stuff over your time on here and long may that consider.

I apologise if you feel I have an agenda with you and I'll draw a line under it now and we move forward.
    No problem and I appreciate your comments mate .

Have you done with the love-in now...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast