+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Elliot Hewitt

Elliot Hewitt

Great for him to get a goal yesterday, he’s took a lot of stick in the past but he’s getting better and better under Nolan. Credit where it’s due

For me, the unsung success story of Nolan's management. Obviously the likes of Jorge Grant grab the headlines, but KN saw potential in Hewitt that I don't think any of us saw before he took over. The way Elliott is going, he's set to nail down a spot in midfield and could become as important to this campaign as Neal Bishop was to the 09-10 campaign.

^^^^^ what he says

Most improved player under Nolan , closely followed by Dicko .
    Last edited by navypie; 12-11-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Not sure Hewitt will miss Saturdays game against Cheltenham due to the five yellows rule?

Delighted for the big fella, puts himself about and never usually under 6/7 every time he plays, I saw Bishop mentioned earlier in this thread, the only game I had Saturday was the Scunny/Brizzle game and Bishop still has something about him, remarkably fit for a man of 36 so fair play to him.

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Not sure Hewitt will miss Saturdays game against Cheltenham due to the five yellows rule?
    Correct, Hewitt has a one match ban v Cheltenham for fifth yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Delighted for the big fella, puts himself about and never usually under 6/7 every time he plays, I saw Bishop mentioned earlier in this thread, the only game I had Saturday was the Scunny/Brizzle game and Bishop still has something about him, remarkably fit for a man of 36 so fair play to him.
    And Bish scored the winner, Hewitt is proving many of us wrong, let's hope the likes of Duffy and Dickenson carry on doing the same.

Totally agree with this thread.
    He’s also proven to be an accomplished centre half.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Bishop was in the Pavis at the Bristol Rovers match the other Friday with his "Apprentice" wife and his very young son who was wearing a Notts shirt, well done Neil bring him up right bring him up Black and White