+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Elo Predicts Notts to be Champions

Elo Predicts Notts to be Champions

No, I didn't know what Elo was either until I read this. Apparently it is nothing to do with electricity, lighting or orchestration though...

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...pped-for-title

Love it, it has the stags in 14th. That would be a hell of a come down for the pre season favourites.....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Love it, it has the stags in 14th. That would be a hell of a come down for the pre season favourites.....

As ELO sang...Don’t Bring Me Down.... I wish

The fact that it takes into account previous seasons and still has us to win is encouraging!

Quote Originally Posted by DomdomPie View Post
    The fact that it takes into account previous seasons and still has us to win is encouraging!
    You dont win titles by playing hoof ball.. We will finish in the playoffs at best. That is what AH wants... A trip to wembley..

Durham with his balanced views.... again.

We have found a formula that works with the players we have available and still there are those that snipe.

Will be interested to see what signings we make in January. Heard a rumour of a young striker who is on the verge of signing, has bagged 45 goals in the last 3 seasons.

Ask sticky the ground hopper..raving about this lad
    Shay Brennan at shepshed Dynamo
    40 plus goals last season.
    Gotta be better than some signings we have made,like some that have been playing in check it out trophy??

Also Liam hurst number 8 who plays at shepshed Dynamo..very accomplished player.
    Thanks sticky.
    Had a look at a few of there videos on there website