There's been some talk about 'patchy' form/new players required and rubbish like that on social media and in the press, which I feel is a little exaggerated. Go on to the Notts website and have a look at every team's W D L from the past 5 games. Nobody is totally dominating. Every team has lost and drawn 1 or 2 fixtures recently. It's a cliche, but literally anybody CAN beat anyone in this league.

We had a brilliant run and now were picking up points here and there and still managing to stay top of the league!

This IS League 2 football. Sure enough, I reckon we will have another brilliant run at some point which will again propel us further in the right direction. Then there will probably be a slight dip in form again. Hopefully, after all this, we'll soar at the end of the season and be amongst the automatics or playoffs.

Whatever happens, we need to enjoy it because believe me, in a couple of years, Nolan will be looking for bigger things and we'll be talking about these times with high praise.

So can any negamorphs (cos there's still a few, even when you're top of the league) please just grow up and enjoy it when we're doing well, instead of constantly whinging about things.

As Notts fans we do (and have) put up with a lot of **** over the years, but now it's time for respite and enjoyment. Give yourself a break and bloody enjoy it!!

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!! COYP!!!