+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kieffer: 'I'd be happy to stay'

Less than 12 months ago Ipswich were stumping up a measly 10k for a player I assume nobody else in football thought was worth 15k. There is gold in them thar hills, we just need the right prospector and a hell of a lot of luck

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Less than 12 months ago Ipswich were stumping up a measly 10k for a player I assume nobody else in football thought was worth 15k. There is gold in them thar hills, we just need the right prospector and a hell of a lot of luck
    i asked brecks a few week ago. why dont we trawl the lower leagues or even the players who prem league/championship clus have released and have a week where they all come for trials. get 30/40 players in and have a look at them. his reply was. even though there non contract players or non league they still have agents and getting them to corporate is quite difficult...

noticed luke vardey set up the v9 academy which invited certain non league players and scouts to a training camp for a week and 3 of the players got pro contracts. one of them being a ex loan rufc player Blair Turgott

forgot to add. they had a few high profile coaches and one of the blokes doing the coaching was our very own mr stubbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec8hDRJuj04

Cayton that name is banned on here 😊

Sorry. I ment LBJ love child (dad)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234