After the hatchet job on our new manager and us as supporters by that esteemed football journalist Ben Palmer @BenjyPalmer after Saturday's game (exactly, Ben who?) I was disappointed to see that Spiers (who I normally like reading) has allowed his Inner Sevco and succulent lamb appetite come to the forefront in this article :

László’s tough task
A dismal 2,048 showed up at Tannadice on Saturday to see Dundee United going down 2-1 to Crusaders in the Challenge Cup. It is a competition United could surely see far enough, with paltry crowds turning up while in the throes of binning Ray McKinnon as manager. On Saturday even the ever-faithful Lorraine Kelly, had to wear a forced smile as she watched the torpor unfold before her.

Prayers are already being said for Csaba László, United’s surprising choice of new manager, and a man who better have a couple of magic wands handy. László must surely have taken in the spectacle and asked himself: “What the hell have I got myself into?”

I hope the first team squad do the business on Sunday and we are United as a support to show how little the media know about anything.