+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Here's how I think the big league will finish

Here's how I think the big league will finish

1. Tic
    2. Sheep
    3. Gers
    4. Hibernian
    5. Motherwell
    6. Hearts
    7. Ross county
    8. St j
    9. Dee
    10. Killie
    11.Patrick
    12. Hamilton

I reckon only Dee, st j, Hibernian and tic will start season and finish with same manager also well but can't mind if he was in situ at the start.

Fizzer

1. St m
    2. Dabs
    3. ICT
    4. Pars

Gonna need to get our **** together pronto then as that looks unlikely at the moment..Actually wouldn't be surprised to see Hearts bottom six.
    Fizzy popper....ICT/St Mirren for top spot ,like you think the Pars will tail off a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Gonna need to get our **** together pronto then as that looks unlikely at the moment..Actually wouldn't be surprised to see Hearts bottom six.
    Fizzy popper....ICT/St Mirren for top spot ,like you think the Pars will tail off a bit...
    Had a tenner ew on ICT three weeks ago at 40/1 top 3 1/5th of odds.

Think league is beyond them but top 3 certainly ain't.

Be happy to see us stay up and to see a bit of improvement in the football played,bothI think we will do.No got a clue about the fizzy pop but the dabs should really win it.

I think ICT are maybe to far off the pace, 10pts is a big gap, hopefully they can close it to make the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I think ICT are maybe to far off the pace, 10pts is a big gap, hopefully they can close it to make the play offs
    Watched, on Alba, the tie they played against Falkirk and they seemed to be much stronger and more skillful. Think that they might just pick up and get into the play offs.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)