+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boro game...

Boro game...

Huge huge game this for TC..really is a 'must win' game now given the pressure he is under and the team/manager we are facing..its got a sh1t or bust feel to it given our recent form.

What team/formation does he put out to get the result we desperately want/need?

Come on guys/girls..give the Rev some belief/hope going into this one

MOT

Very first thing I'd look for is players that felt "wronged" by Monk.

figure out who has chip and you have someone that want's to prove him wrong.

Unfortunately, I think we are in trouble on this game. we are too soft and Monk never had a problem with ramping up the physical play. they'll outplay us for the 50/50 balls and the tackles will be hard.

Love games at ER v Boro ever since Big Jack bought them back to the big time with Souness wearing those rugby style red shirts with a white loop .......... proper games & crowd occasions.

Boro's experienced players like Stewart Downing, Grant Leadbitter and Daniel Ayala are key in what hopefully will be a hostile atmosphere for 'em and Monk will be parking the defensive bus early to subdue the intimidating atmosphere for sure ..............

After Brentford just hope our crowd ramps it up positively & NOT negatively .........

What's TC's eleven not sure - but maybe the answer is in his last quoted comments.

“I saw the strength in the team, we made two changes at half-time, and the team went out, believed in the possibility to turn the result around".

Good to see Where not Famous anymore on Boro boards..... https://fansonline.net/middlesbrough...php?id=5459468

Thanks for the 1 start rating Alf you 6 fingered little inbred runt

P.S. Yes I know its you cos the Rev is telepathic

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Thanks for the 1 start rating Alf you 6 fingered little inbred runt

P.S. Yes I know its you cos the Rev is telepathic
    Not guilty Rev,haven't been on for a few days..

Lonergan ayling jackson Pennington cooper shaughnessy Vieira okane Dallas Phillips roofe in a 433 formation sub's wiedwald jansson berardi alioski hernandez Saiz lasogga

Needs to get this one right clive..a must not lose game.

I believe my lineup would be a good one

The Smoggies are in good form at the moment and Leeds are playing schite so it's looking like another defeat for Leeds ..I'm presuming Leeds will be on the telly again..lol

why would you sub Beradi Clive? one of the few players with balls in the side, and balls seem to be the diference between wins and losses for us at the momment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)