+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are they going to far now? EFL/LGBT

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    The world is going bloody mad - if a person choses to be LGBT then thats their prerogative - I'm sick of hearing about children ,yes 2,3,4 year olds being given treatment to prepare them for gender change FFS they cant even write their name at that age never mind prepare to have their tackle surgically removed and then sewn onto their mates sisters body.
    Somebody's been watching Louis Theroux

I think ragingpup's point is that it's not mainstream news; it's classic gutter press fodder.

I possibly lead a sheltered life, but, likewise, I hadn't heard this stuff before Louis the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    Daily Mirror carries same story but I suppose it wasn't in your rag ,whatever that might be......Dandy or Beano?
    Ch 4 News
    Guardian
    Andrew Marr
    Sunday Politics
    Beezer

So, Joshua Sutcliffe has no qualms about banging on about his faith.
    Remember, boys and girls, faith is "pretending to know stuff you don't know"

To my mind, giving religious crackpots opportunity to try to give credence to their fairy tale fantasies is a much more important issue. Anybody should be allowed to believe/practice whatever they want to (provided it's legal!) but they should be marginalised in society. Drill down into the real beliefs of wise sage's like the Archbishop of Canterbury for instance and it's absolutely laughable. Anybody who takes the bible or koran literally needs serious help.

It would be interesting to know which bits in the bible the Archbish thinks are true and which are not

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    It is estimated that up to 5 per cent of the population could be lesbian or gay, which means that on any match day there could be about 400 in New York Stadium. So if this helps to make them feel included I don't have a problem with it.

However, I think that similar support should be shown to other minority groups who follow the Millers. For example at one match we could have the corner flags decorated with bell-ends.
    5% lesbian or gay...sounds about right..what percentage double adaptors then ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123