+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are they going to far now? EFL/LGBT

Are they going to far now? EFL/LGBT

yes football is for all and most go to watch a game not have rainbows thrown in their faces.
    Just get on with the game

http://po.st/aKL9IQ

It is estimated that up to 5 per cent of the population could be lesbian or gay, which means that on any match day there could be about 400 in New York Stadium. So if this helps to make them feel included I don't have a problem with it.

However, I think that similar support should be shown to other minority groups who follow the Millers. For example at one match we could have the corner flags decorated with bell-ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    It is estimated that up to 5 per cent of the population could be lesbian or gay, which means that on any match day there could be about 400 in New York Stadium. So if this helps to make them feel included I don't have a problem with it.

However, I think that similar support should be shown to other minority groups who follow the Millers. For example at one match we could have the corner flags decorated with bell-ends.
    Included in what? They are there to support their team/watch a game of football are they not?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Included in what? They are there to support their team/watch a game of football are they not?

Exactly.

Pointing out differences isn't pointing the way to equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Exactly.

Pointing out differences isn't pointing the way to equality.
    Tell that to the gay footballers who are frightened to express their true selves because they will be mocked by teammates and spectators

200 of them in the West Stand, 200 in the exec lounges?

Tell that to the gay footballers who are frightened to express their true selves because they will be mocked by teammates and spectators
    So now only gay footballers get mocked?
    Yes I understand some might be scared to come out or maybe they want to stay private but it's getting a bit silly now.
    Why don't we try 4 different corner flags so we can please everybody then?

Btw is it clubs choice or have they been told?

No I don't agree with the bell ends flags but maybe they could give them hats to wear do I don't have to sit next to them.

The world is going bloody mad - if a person choses to be LGBT then thats their prerogative - I'm sick of hearing about children ,yes 2,3,4 year olds being given treatment to prepare them for gender change FFS they cant even write their name at that age never mind prepare to have their tackle surgically removed and then sewn onto their mates sisters body.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    So now only gay footballers get mocked?
    Yes I understand some might be scared to come out or maybe they want to stay private but it's getting a bit silly now.
    Why don't we try 4 different corner flags so we can please everybody then?

Btw is it clubs choice or have they been told?

No I don't agree with the bell ends flags but maybe they could give them hats to wear do I don't have to sit next to them.
    This rainbow flag idea is a great example of how entrenched this equality and diversity nonsense has become.

I reckon 80 % of football fans think this is a moronic idea but there will be no accurate survey done to back this up, because no-one dare speak their mind because they will lose their job or be a target for the twitter mob.

I have asked 10 people at work about it, they all laughed and thought it was a piss-take.

It will work against the LGBT movement in the end because people are getting resentful about this stuff now.

If I was gay there would be no way that I'd come out until I'd finished playing.

I remember when Leo Fortune-West came back to Millmoor. I was shocked by the chanting that went on in the Tivoli.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast