+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are they going to far now? EFL/LGBT

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    yes football is for all and most go to watch a game not have rainbows thrown in their faces.
    Just get on with the game

http://po.st/aKL9IQ
    Never mind the corner flags, I have just seen who the LGBT community want as ref and linesmen for the next home game!!!

See below

https://youtu.be/GWHZxXuJFzw

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    The world is going bloody mad - if a person choses to be LGBT then thats their prerogative - I'm sick of hearing about children ,yes 2,3,4 year olds being given treatment to prepare them for gender change FFS they cant even write their name at that age never mind prepare to have their tackle surgically removed and then sewn onto their mates sisters body.
    You're sick of hearing about 2,3,4 year olds being given pre op gender change treatment? Yet I keep up with news stories generally but I've not heard of any?! Why is that? Where are you getting your 'news' stories?

Where are you hearing/reading about these repeated news sources?

This may be the start in preparation for players coming out and looking for the publics respect.

If they ran this idea throughout all football leagues on the same weekend then I think it sends a message but do the general public want this ramming down their throats week in week out?

The sooner players who are gay came out, the better. Many a sportsperson man and woman have done so, so what’s the big hype with footballers?

Wouldn’t make me feel any different towards them and I can’t see why it should other decent human beings. Suppose it’s just the moronic knuckle draggers who would chant something about it.

Then again the song from the kop about ‘Keeper keeper where’s your wife?’ and
    ‘Your lass takes it up the a.rse’ might have to be re wrote to ‘And you take it up the a.rse’ if the keeper was gay.

😆😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    This may be the start in preparation for players coming out and looking for the publics respect.

If they ran this idea throughout all football leagues on the same weekend then I think it sends a message but do the general public want this ramming down their throats week in week out?

The sooner players who are gay came out, the better. Many a sportsperson man and woman have done so, so what’s the big hype with footballers?

Wouldn’t make me feel any different towards them and I can’t see why it should other decent human beings. Suppose it’s just the moronic knuckle draggers who would chant something about it.

Then again the song from the kop about ‘Keeper keeper where’s your wife?’ and
    ‘Your lass takes it up the a.rse’ might have to be re wrote to ‘And you take it up the a.rse’ if the keeper was gay.
    I hear the club are thinking about having designated LBGT smoking areas and refreshment bars in th West stand

The sensationalist click baiting MSN and the hate stirring blame-rag Daily Mail?? Why would I do that? If I did I'd be under the twisted paper selling delusion that political correctness is ruining our lives...

What harm is it going to do anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    The sensationalist click baiting MSN and the hate stirring blame-rag Daily Mail?? Why would I do that? If I did I'd be under the twisted paper selling delusion that political correctness is ruining our lives...
    Daily Mirror carries same story but I suppose it wasn't in your rag ,whatever that might be......Dandy or Beano?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    It is estimated that up to 5 per cent of the population could be lesbian or gay, which means that on any match day there could be about 400 in New York Stadium. So if this helps to make them feel included I don't have a problem with it.

However, I think that similar support should be shown to other minority groups who follow the Millers. For example at one match we could have the corner flags decorated with bell-ends.
    Sorry, that won't work. Bell-ends who follow the Millers are not a minority.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast