+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another McBrewer cry fest on Footy Heaven toneet

Yet another McBrewer cry fest on Footy Heaven toneet

What a banker,He's like a babby, don't say owt bad abart the Pigs and their prices or get ready for another cryfest from the Rawmarshpig. Footy heaven best radio prog bar none. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 08-11-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Biggest bore ever on local radio. Think he's the male version of Violet Elizabeth Bott. As Buffalo Springfield said " Paranoia strikes deep, into your brain it will creep ". Hate the way the presenters big him up due to poor number of calls just to keep him on board. Shame Cappo doesn't present the programme, it would be " Why don't you f**k off you boring little s**t".

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    What a banker,He's like a babby, don't say owt bad abart the Pigs and their prices or get ready for another cryfest from the Rawmarshpig. Footy heaven best radio prog bar none. UTCB
    what did he have to say Rod?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    what did he have to say Rod?
    Apparently Tunaman has said in reply to pigs moanin of the cost of tickets that he could put tickets prices back to where they were when he came into the club but it would mean the team would go back to bein also rans and alot of fans have hit out at him(allegedly)A Barnsley fan had said he dint go to swillsbro cos of the cost so of course Mcbrewmoaner had to fone in and defend Chancer-i,to be fair he did say he thought prices were too high(No shi* Sherlock)but that the pigs rarely charged the top price.He also said the tickets for away crowds were reciplical(hope that's spelt r8 for our more eductated BLADESmadders) so he said BLADES moanin at our small amount should blame King Kev and our board not the pigs.A BLADE foned in shortly after and said he could guarantee that the pigs wunt get 4 and a half thousand tickets for Elland Road like they gave Leeds so makin Mcbrewmoaners comment a load of ballhacks.I know alot say they dunt like the show but i luv it most of the time,of course there are some doorhandles that ring in but they do mek me smile.UTCB

Apparently Tunaman has said in reply to pigs moanin of the cost of tickets that he could put tickets prices back to where they were when he came into the club but it would mean the team would go back to bein also rans and alot of fans have hit out at him(allegedly)A Barnsley fan had said he dint go to swillsbro cos of the cost so of course Mcbrewmoaner had to fone in and defend Chancer-i,to be fair he did say he thought prices were too high(No shi* Sherlock)but that the pigs rarely charged the top price.He also said the tickets for away crowds were reciplical(hope that's spelt r8 for our more eductated BLADESmadders) so he said BLADES moanin at our small amount should blame King Kev and our board not the pigs.A BLADE foned in shortly after and said he could guarantee that the pigs wunt get 4 and a half thousand tickets for Elland Road like they gave Leeds so makin Mcbrewmoaners comment a load of ballhacks.I know alot say they dunt like the show but i luv it most of the time,of course there are some doorhandles that ring in but they do mek me smile.UTCB
    RECIPROCAL

I must admit the guy is totally pathetic. Typical creature of NKT thought. If it's done by the hierarchy it must be right. If Tunaman said the Earth was flat then he'd believe it.

Listening to the thick Pig getting agitated is rather amusing,he ain't called Mental Mick for nowt

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    RECIPROCAL

I must admit the guy is totally pathetic. Typical creature of NKT thought. If it's done by the hierarchy it must be right. If Tunaman said the Earth was flat then he'd believe it.
    To be fair we do have a few who swallow anything that our heirarchy says too MHMF.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    RECIPROCAL

To be fair mate i dint think you'd be the one to put mi spellin r8,i aint sayin you're not educated but i expected others to do the correctin but at least you did it wiout bein patronisin for which i truly am grateful.I had to smile just as Buchan was puttin fone darn on the thick pig,he said it's always nice to hear a Mick rant and in't background ya could hear em tryin to say it weren't a rant but he'd reached his cut off point. UTCB

To be fair mate i dint think you'd be the one to put mi spellin r8,i aint sayin you're not educated but i expected others to do the correctin but at least you did it wiout bein patronisin for which i truly am grateful.I had to smile just as Buchan was puttin fone darn on the thick pig,he said it's always nice to hear a Mick rant and in't background ya could hear em tryin to say it weren't a rant but he'd reached his cut off point. UTCB
    He'll be on tomorrow then, crying, saying "A don't care what yer call mi" repeatedly, like he did on Talksport.

Btw. Has McNulty been back on the forum yet?

I aint seen owt from Mcpigultyt on here Marvin,unless he's postin as TT or Carped iem. UTCB

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast