+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: seriouspie, please don't read this....

  1. #1

    seriouspie, please don't read this....

    .... they would never have had this sort of thing in your day!

    https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...rainbow-laces/

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    .... they would never have had this sort of thing in your day!

    https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...rainbow-laces/
    Is it to do wit T'interweb and British Telecom?

  3. #3
    Oh I always thought LGBT was a sandwich from Greggs

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    .... they would never have had this sort of thing in your day!

    https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...rainbow-laces/
    True - and glad they didn't. Exiting effluent from the human anus was always tapered in my day - not countersunk!!

    You may not understand the above terminology but it used to be an engineering joke years ago when men were men and the ladies were glad they were!

    Now then on a serious note ........ forget the betting tips etc for the moment. Alan's daughter (my stepdaughter) has just phoned to say her Dad died today so everything up in the air at the moment. Apparently a heart attack but we all knew how upset he was regarding Ann's death a few weeks ago, so we assume this was a factor. Just thought I'd let you know as I know you love your racing and followed his horses.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    True - and glad they didn't. Exiting effluent from the human anus was always tapered in my day - not countersunk!!

    You may not understand the above terminology but it used to be an engineering joke years ago when men were men and the ladies were glad they were!

    Now then on a serious note ........ forget the betting tips etc for the moment. Alan's daughter (my stepdaughter) has just phoned to say her Dad died today so everything up in the air at the moment. Apparently a heart attack but we all knew how upset he was regarding Ann's death a few weeks ago, so we assume this was a factor. Just thought I'd let you know as I know you love your racing and followed his horses.
    Sad news, which hasn't made the press yet. I hope someone in the family keeps the famous green, yellow chevron and sleeves, red cap colours going, they have become an integral part of the jump racing scene.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Sad news, which hasn't made the press yet. I hope someone in the family keeps the famous green, yellow chevron and sleeves, red cap colours going, they have become an integral part of the jump racing scene.
    Told this morning that the colours will be on show at Cheltenham(?) this week. Obviously a huge amount of sorting out to do generally but understand arrangements were pre made for the racing side of his interests to continue in the event of something like this happening.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    .... they would never have had this sort of thing in your day!

    https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...rainbow-laces/
    As the club is getting behind inclusivity.

    Are we backing the paed*phile Information Exchange for the next home match?

    Or maybe grown men in nappies?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    As the club is getting behind inclusivity.

    Are we backing the paed*phile Information Exchange for the next home match?

    Or maybe grown men in nappies?
    Suppose the kit could be changed for the day. White shirt with collar for pink cravats to be worn. Very short (70's style) black shiny silk shorts with lace edging around the leg bottoms. Socks all white with embroidered little pink hearts. All white boots with prominent coloured laces tied with large bow.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Suppose the kit could be changed for the day. White shirt with collar for pink cravats to be worn. Very short (70's style) black shiny silk shorts with lace edging around the leg bottoms. Socks all white with embroidered little pink hearts. All white boots with prominent coloured laces tied with large bow.
    For a supposed homophobe, you've given that far too much thought for my liking.....

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    As the club is getting behind inclusivity.

    Are we backing the paed*phile Information Exchange for the next home match?

    Or maybe grown men in nappies?
    And about time!! And if anyone laughs at me I'm going to tell my Mummy!! Love xxxx NappyPie

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by smiffypie View Post
    and about time!! And if anyone laughs at me i'm going to tell my mummy!! Love xxxx nappypie
    We're all Queers together as off to bed we go ........... Sung to the Eton boating song tune
    Last edited by seriouspie; 14-11-2017 at 03:38 PM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    For a supposed homophobe, you've given that far too much thought for my liking.....
    Don't get ideas you naughty boy you.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Told this morning that the colours will be on show at Cheltenham(?) this week. Obviously a huge amount of sorting out to do generally but understand arrangements were pre made for the racing side of his interests to continue in the event of something like this happening.
    A Racing Post report that might interest you seriouspie:

    https://www.racingpost.com/news/alan...uddenly/308579

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A Racing Post report that might interest you seriouspie:

    https://www.racingpost.com/news/alan...uddenly/308579
    Thank you EP.

    Steph and Julie flew out to see their Dad today so will know the future plans all being well when I call to see them later this week. I guess the funeral will be at Alfreton crematorium the same as Ann's was which is near to his U.K. works at Somercotes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •