+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seriouspie, please don't read this....

seriouspie, please don't read this....

.... they would never have had this sort of thing in your day!

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...rainbow-laces/

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Is it to do wit T'interweb and British Telecom?

Oh I always thought LGBT was a sandwich from Greggs

True - and glad they didn't. Exiting effluent from the human anus was always tapered in my day - not countersunk!!

You may not understand the above terminology but it used to be an engineering joke years ago when men were men and the ladies were glad they were!

Now then on a serious note ........ forget the betting tips etc for the moment. Alan's daughter (my stepdaughter) has just phoned to say her Dad died today so everything up in the air at the moment. Apparently a heart attack but we all knew how upset he was regarding Ann's death a few weeks ago, so we assume this was a factor. Just thought I'd let you know as I know you love your racing and followed his horses.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    True - and glad they didn't. Exiting effluent from the human anus was always tapered in my day - not countersunk!!

You may not understand the above terminology but it used to be an engineering joke years ago when men were men and the ladies were glad they were!

Now then on a serious note ........ forget the betting tips etc for the moment. Alan's daughter (my stepdaughter) has just phoned to say her Dad died today so everything up in the air at the moment. Apparently a heart attack but we all knew how upset he was regarding Ann's death a few weeks ago, so we assume this was a factor. Just thought I'd let you know as I know you love your racing and followed his horses.
    Sad news, which hasn't made the press yet. I hope someone in the family keeps the famous green, yellow chevron and sleeves, red cap colours going, they have become an integral part of the jump racing scene.

Sad news, which hasn't made the press yet. I hope someone in the family keeps the famous green, yellow chevron and sleeves, red cap colours going, they have become an integral part of the jump racing scene.
    Told this morning that the colours will be on show at Cheltenham(?) this week. Obviously a huge amount of sorting out to do generally but understand arrangements were pre made for the racing side of his interests to continue in the event of something like this happening.

As the club is getting behind inclusivity.

Are we backing the paed*phile Information Exchange for the next home match?

Or maybe grown men in nappies?

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post

Suppose the kit could be changed for the day. White shirt with collar for pink cravats to be worn. Very short (70's style) black shiny silk shorts with lace edging around the leg bottoms. Socks all white with embroidered little pink hearts. All white boots with prominent coloured laces tied with large bow.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Suppose the kit could be changed for the day. White shirt with collar for pink cravats to be worn. Very short (70's style) black shiny silk shorts with lace edging around the leg bottoms. Socks all white with embroidered little pink hearts. All white boots with prominent coloured laces tied with large bow.
    For a supposed homophobe, you've given that far too much thought for my liking.....

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post

And about time!! And if anyone laughs at me I'm going to tell my Mummy!! Love xxxx NappyPie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast