+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Frecklington

Lee Frecklington

Morning Millers,

Imps fan here, I've heard from several sources that Lee Frecklington is on his way back to Sincil Bank, either in the January window or at the end of the season. Do you think this is likely?

Morning, haven't heard anything about that to be honest, he's our captain and still has something to offer as a player here, personally i'd like him to stay here but who knows, it's a funny old game as they say!

wind up

IF it is true I’m not at all surprised but, I would have thought he would have liked to finish his career higher than lower in the leagues.

He’s now very injury prone as we have experienced but missed him badly in midfield. On his day he makes all the difference to the side.

Wind up or not we will have to see but we desperately miss his energy in what is fast becoming a lack lustre midfield or, is it because we bypass midfield with playing balls over the top?

Frecks without doubt has been our star player at the NYS but time waits for no man. Move on. Build the midfield round Potter & Vaulks & could be Frecks or Towell. Me personally would like to see Wiles be given a go.

No league clubs, other than us, deliberately sign injured players - so rumour is unlikely to be true

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Frecks without doubt has been our star player at the NYS but time waits for no man. Move on. Build the midfield round Potter & Vaulks & could be Frecks or Towell. Me personally would like to see Wiles be given a go.
    So build the midfield around a bloke who's older than Frecks and another bloke who can't pass?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    So build the midfield around a bloke who's older than Frecks and another bloke who can't pass?
    Potter is doing the dirty work. Vaulks has got a pass in him, remember goal he made for Moore earlier this season + he's got some shot & goals in him. Both of them play with passion, goes along way + both of them aren't without ability.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Potter is doing the dirty work. Vaulks has got a pass in him, remember goal he made for Moore earlier this season + he's got some shot & goals in him. Both of them play with passion, goes along way + both of them aren't without ability.
    The point was clearly lost...

Can see him going back there eventually cos he lives there but it wouldnt surprise me if we give him a backroom role here when he packs in. If Warne has decided now he is too knacked to carry on at this level there could be some truth in it but would you want a knacked player even in div 2?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast